Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Any of y’all know how the Best Buy rewards work? I swear I pre order avengers and I was supposed to get the $10 reward but jothing. Before I do it again I wanted to make sure

Any of y’all know how the Best Buy rewards work? I swear I pre order avengers and I was supposed to get the $10 reward but jothing. Before I do it again I wanted to make sure

I believe you get it in your account or an email. Been a while since i got a game from them.

I see XBOX not offering the opportunity to purchase All Access Pass tomorrow aka financing for the XBOX. Definitely wouldn't take a hard pull for that anyhow. Great time to use 6/12 months no interest on a card tho.

They already shut down some GameStop’s by my house and now they’re not right next to each other. We had too many in my area. 1 in the mall and one in the shopping mall across the stress plus another 3 miles away smh.I live by Whittier, CA so I doubt they close anymore anytime soon especially before this holiday season. I just hope that news of only 6-12 per store isn’t true.

If they close down the GameStop where you pre-order, they will send the pre-orders from that store to the closest store.

I seen a GameStop with a big sign that said “6 DAYS LEFT” I laughed to myself.. felt sorry for the people who had jobs there cause it sucks that the ones keeping it together everyday are the ones who suffer.. but man greed is a bi***

is it gonna be hard on Microsoft store to grab? my little bro got $500 in credits

I THINK we should be fine. Going to try and get that $25 on Target again.

Ive got all my tabs up ready to go. Hoping for microsoft but then i got bestbuy, walmart, target, amazon all ready to go.

I’m trying all but the priority for me is Amazon. Heavy click on that buy now instead of add to cart nonsense.

Going to run to Gamestop but have Best Buy ready to go on my phone. Seems like most gamestops are only getting 3-7 consoles :frown:

Going to run to Gamestop but have Best Buy ready to go on my phone. Seems like most gamestops are only getting 3-7 consoles :frown:
That’s why I’m not even bothering.

Also, my local GameStop is giving priority to those in line who get a bundle. I respect it because the goal is to stop resellers.

Back
Top Bottom