Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
If they going for $1K+ resale why not sell to recoup or help towards the purchase of your system.

I think I hit on a PS5 from Target and I don't want it, but if it's going for 1K+ come release day I'm selling it.

My plan was trading in my One X towards the Series X and reselling the PS5/SX to offset the rest of the cost.

Win/win and no money out of my pocket.

If they going for $1K+ resale why not sell to recoup or help towards the purchase of your system.

I think I hit on a PS5 from Target and I don't want it, but if it's going for 1K+ come release day I'm selling it.

My plan was trading in my One X towards the Series X and reselling the PS5/SX to offset the rest of the cost.

I wanted to secure a Series X so I went for online pre-order but my initial plan was trade in my One X/Pro and pay the price of 1 console and get both the new one. Not sure how in store availability will be later this year but still am gonna try to flip both and get a PS5 digital for free

reselling pre orders? good luck

dudes can file disputes on you anytime from here til release

eBay actually does allow and gives rules on selling presales. You just have to clearly state it’s a pre sale. Also you must ship within 30 days of sale date. Still you can file a dispute.

I think the issue is it’s hella early I see if it was a week maybe 2 weeks from release but. Dang it’s far out. I wouldn’t think prices stay this high unless the rumors are true and stock is horrible come release day. It will be a must have item though with covid less people out.

I wasn't planning on selling the preorder.

I was waiting until I had it in hand to list and sell. I've never resold before like that just a CDP on here to another user.

I'm a noob at it but am researching as I plan to sell off my collection soon.

I don't even know if the Targer preorder for the PS5 went through I have a pending charge but Target didn't even send me an email or order confirmation about it.

Ahh the holiday resell talk for the debut of next-gen consoles...Seems like old times 😂...

PS3 and Nintendo Wii were nuts...Don’t recall it getting as bad as this generation is turning out...I’m telling y’all now, if you can’t get one of the two at retail then just hold off until next spring / summer...People are going to ask for an arm AND a leg for that Christmas pressure...

I don’t think it’s going to be a blood bath. Unless some news comes out the virus hurts supply again

I was half *** trying. i don’t feel l8kes it’s a big deal. I got the Xbox 360 and the ps4 day ones releases and always had issues that had to be repaired. I wait It out until they fix the problems I’m suspecting they will have.

I don’t think it’s going to be a blood bath. Unless some news comes out the virus hurts supply again

People who haven’t hit yet are just going to have to hope that stock info doesn’t get out...Seems like most places are just going to have a handful of both systems available in store...

The demand is definitely there and with social media accounts like J23 and Solelinks tweeting out info, it could get crazy...If most of their followers are going hard at a pair of Crocs to resell, then the thought of them pulling out a grand on a console will have them foaming at the mouth...

Back
Top Bottom