Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Sony Fanboy Maximilian Dood butthurt. Man's is still hurt cause Microsoft doesn't support Killer Instinct anymore

Didn't here all this crying when Sony has been money hatting and buying up lesser studios for years
I'd be hurt too if a company doesn't want to support a game I love. Still pissed at EA over NBA Street, Def Jam, Dead Space...

My boy interviewed for EA, he told me they sat him down with one of the CEOs and asked him what the company is missing with NBA live, He interviewed for a position with that dev team.. my boy gave him a list dude said “Wrong people are sheep whatever we put out they are going to buy we just need to make small changes significant enough to go into the next year” I told my boy don’t take the job, he didn’t and a couple months later EA laid off a bunch of people from the live dev team and pushed the game to next gen or moved them to madden. These guys don’t care... all they care about is there guaranteed salary and bonuses.. who suffers? The gamers cause there’s no reason for 2k to put out a better game they own the whole damn thing

Sony Fanboy Maximilian Dood butthurt. Man's is still hurt cause Microsoft doesn't support Killer Instinct anymore

Didn't here all this crying when Sony has been money hatting and buying up lesser studios for years
I don't know how people can sit through watching these 40 year old plus man child whine about video games.

I only ever watch IGN stuff because I know they will act like adults.

1600818725576.jpeg

I am a fan of his content only reason I cared to watch his take.

starts at final thoughts

"It's not a bad thing. Microsoft could've easily rolled over...but instead they're not. They're putting a lot of work into their business relationships and making these deals. I think the scale of what is happening is good for us..."

Maybe there was something else you were referring too, but this is a fairly level-headed take.

starts at final thoughts

"It's not a bad thing. Microsoft could've easily rolled over...but instead they're not. They're putting a lot of work into their business relationships and making these deals. I think the scale of what is happening is good for us..."

Maybe there was something else you were referring too, but this is a fairly level-headed take.

Not sure if you watch his content but he's been sour on Xbox for a while. Has already claimed PS5 the winner of this gen due to conferences

I've heard worst takes about the acquisition but my man is definitely Sony biased.

More or less a culmination of all his videos on next gen so far that tells what it is

"Xbox has zero exclusives Sony has a ton"

He's running with that narrative

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
@ITO

You guys secured a pre-order?

Nope... been a rough day/week.

One of my supervisors found out he has pancreatic cancer.
Another one’s wife needs to have thyroid surgery.
One of my Lead’s Son is in icu due to Kawasaki disease.

Many other things, family and internally, been a rough go. I’m just trying to be there for everyone. Keep pushing forward. Not really focusing on much else at the moment.

Nope... been a rough day/week.

One of my supervisors found out he has pancreatic cancer.
Another one’s wife needs to have thyroid surgery.
One of my Lead’s Son is in icu due to Kawasaki disease.

Many other things, family and internally, been a rough go. I’m just trying to be there for everyone. Keep pushing forward. Not really focusing on much else at the moment.

Damn. Sorry to hear about that, man.

Back
Top Bottom