Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
With all the days I haven't used because of Covid and the federal holiday that week I took from Tuesday off. Grabbing a new Samsung tv probably q80t or q80t series

Doom eternal is pretty good. It’s not as simple as I thought it would be, which is good.

I’d thought I would just aimlessly be killing everything with the quickness but you def gotta think in terms of getting your ammo/health back.

maaaaaan target did my homie dirty with his pre order

seems like they had a issue regarding american express cards and pre ordering with them

they emailed him to update the info, he does and money was pending the authorization and next thing you know around 2am saturday his Series X console was cancelled

goto twitter and seems like few ppl with this problem. He got $75 back so far but he aint done fighting it

Been putting heavy time into Warzone. So hard to win but so fun regardless :lol:.

Nice man, I dropped an 11 kill game recently and we ended up 4th or 5th. I'm just tired of playing with randoms and they drop out of games when they get killed.

Nice man, I dropped an 11 kill game recently and we ended up 4th or 5th. I'm just tired of playing with randoms and they drop out of games when they get killed.
I finished with 14 in that one but we ended up coming in 3rd :smh:. I think luck plays a big part in getting wins. Depending on where you're approaching the final circle from can get you killed without really ever having a chance. What's your GT? I'm always running squads, I'll shoot an invite if I see you on.

yall aint gonna see this for awhile till a mod approves my post but stick i still cant believe we never rocked yet in duty

im deff always down to play.. i got into 2k heavy but sorta dying out

this new bug with the AS VAL is straight CHEESE. can shoot thru rocks, buildings etc dont even need FMJ

I finished with 14 in that one but we ended up coming in 3rd :smh:. I think luck plays a big part in getting wins. Depending on where you're approaching the final circle from can get you killed without really ever having a chance. What's your GT? I'm always running squads, I'll shoot an invite if I see you on.
Yup that final circle can make all the difference because you can be in a great spot but have to move and be left out in the open. My GT is Lpheat22

Been putting heavy time into Warzone. So hard to win but so fun regardless :lol:.

Been doing the same. Got a couple of 6/7/10 places.

Thing is hard on solo. Crazy to watch guys like Jackfrags get so many wins.

It’s been up there the game is dope asides from the fact that it has a trash glitch that makes you walk slow when your moving which ruins the entire experience

Back
Top Bottom