Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Still hasn't shipped but Amazon feels confident it will be here tomorrow...

Screenshot_20201109-070318_Amazon Shopping.jpg

amazon order still on track for tomorrow no charge yet tho so I’m still skeptical and worried till I see it hit the road

My Target order just shipped... says it won't be here until the 16th but I am sure it will be before that. Funny that GS and Amazon still haven't shipped but are scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

My Target order just shipped... says it won't be here until the 16th but I am sure it will be before that. Funny that GS and Amazon still haven't shipped but are scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

My brother got one from target, it also says the 16, that could be from everyone who ordered on target

Crazy how I told myself I was gonna wait till next year for one of these.

Now that we're getting close to release date, I'm starting to feel the urge to buy one.

Got my charge from Amazon not shipped yet but still says it’s in for tomorrow, I hope so.

Amazon just shipped my friend's xbox and says it'll be delivered tomorrow.

Looks like theyre doing 1 day shipping

WALMART JUST SHIPPED. GOT THE EMAIL FROM FEDEX BUT NO CHARGE OR SHIPPING EMAIL FROM WALMART YET. FEDEX SAYS SHOULD BE DELIVERED TOMORROW. ITS ALREADY HERE IN THE CITY BUT THEY WONT DELIVER UNTIL TOMORROW. |l

Does anyone know if this is supposed to be available online somewhere tomorrow? I can't find concrete info

Back
Top Bottom