Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
They are just lucky. The corporate policy is they're supposed to be doing online and in store pickup only cause of covid, but hey some of them don't care.

That's not true
20201111_122258.jpg

Sticks on the new controller seem to scrape on the texture why would they put texture where the stick rotate?

Are you guys going off what the store clerk tell you or talking to a supervisor or manager? Regular employees don't make those calls

Just drive to the truck. Tell him "hey you have a package of mine".
He/she will ask for name & ID. Then they will give it to you.

UPS comes in my neighborhood at 9PM, so whenever i have follow my tracking option, I always pull up. :lol:

PO

Not every driver is like that though.

I did that once and the truck and driver was right in front of my building.

They had an attitude about me asking and I had to wait until they put it in front of the mailboxes of my building lobby.

Where do people get these bots to buy up systems? I just want a damn Xbox lol

I did some research last week as I thought about doing it so I could cop the AJ 1 Mochas for me personally. Upon researching I found so many different options, but most are closed now as they have "enough" registered users. I've seen some as cheap as $20 a month to a $250 startup fee plus $30 a month. It's a dream for resellers, unfortunately, but makes it hard for us everyday consumers to get the things we want to spend our hard earned $ on. Thankfully I hit on the Mochas on SNKRS without any assistance. Anyhow, I hope everyone gets the XBOX they truly want. Meanwhile, I'm just hoping M$ ships mine any day now before 12/23.

The good bots people use are several thousand to purchase and that’s just for the bot itself. Some people just rent bots for certain releases and pay a fee

Yeah I seen a company that rents them for a day, week, weeks, etc. Pricing wasn't bad. I'm not a reseller so it wouldn't be worth it to me.

Just drive to the truck. Tell him "hey you have a package of mine".
He/she will ask for name & ID. Then they will give it to you.

UPS comes in my neighborhood at 9PM, so whenever i have follow my tracking option, I always pull up. :lol:

PO
If I was at my parents I’d do that for sure, I’m not tight with this driver but right now he’s at a bunch of warehouses.

Doesn't have Dolby Vision but does have HDR10 and 60FPS

I have the 6 series which is better by if you don't have 4K right now this a nice intermediate until the 2.1 HDMIs come down a bit.

Back
Top Bottom