• Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Bro.....I did it. Finally.

PS5 and XSX.

Walmart app came through for the 5.

Best Buy app with the buzzer beater for the Xbox.

Sighs.

That was a strenuous and frustrating couple weeks. Remind me to preorder next time. Thanks for all the links fellas.

Anyone here have the Xbox series s
I want to grab a next gen console but not trying to spend a lot because I don’t game like that anymore. Just tryna grab something for casual gaming.

Extra $200...

Do you have a 4k TV?

I thought the series x was 399 smh.... I’m smacked.

yea if he has 4K tv with HDR or plans to get one. I mean if anything you can play casual and some apps are streaming in 4K HDR granted ur internet can Handel it. I think wonder woman is coming out on 4K HDR.

Anyone here playing games on Stadia? I wanna buy an Xbox controller for it since I can use for the series x whenever I can find one.
Stadia says the Xbox one controller is compatible and I keep seeing Xbox core controllers. Is that the same thing as the Xbox one controller?

Run The Jewels

12-15-2020_3-48-24_AM-incswz5m.png

12-15-2020_3-44-32_AM-vskmazpw.png

Yea cyberpunk is 2020 In video form. I can’t believe it’s the first game that I’m like I wanna play but not like this. Refunded...... kept it moving.

Bro.....I did it. Finally.

PS5 and XSX.

Walmart app came through for the 5.

Best Buy app with the buzzer beater for the Xbox.

Sighs.

That was a strenuous and frustrating couple weeks. Remind me to preorder next time. Thanks for all the links fellas.
how, I still haven't come close to copping either

Back
Top Bottom