• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
The hit boxes are still different?
Not sure, there was always a bit of a debate on how true that was in the first place. Either way people certainly still think they are.

Lmao still?

I have game pass so I'm gonna play it. Expectations are low. I played zero seconds of H5 so I haven't played a "modern halo" in like a decade.

Lol at 343 still thinking that the seasons incentivize people to keep playing ranked when there have been three games that it's failed in.
Still :lol:
People are really out here filing reports for it too.
https://enforcement.xbox.com/
baa624ec8781e22d047b9358d82e98f9.png

Last edited:
Wouldn't work with the way XBL is now. I think they allow guests in ranked matches now.
I could be wrong but I think Halo 3 allowed guests in Ranked as well.
Halo 3's ranking system and separation between ranked and social was perfect imo, especially after they introduced playlist exp.

Sadly the game died out before I was able to get 2000 wins on that Team Slayer 50. I definitely have over 2k wins in TS at rank 50, just going by the obscene amount of matches I've played across ~7 years, but a portion of those are from before playlist exp was introduced.
C42F62A6-44D7-425A-A0B1-44F868BFEB7F.jpeg

Last edited:
Halo 3's ranking system and separation between ranked and social was perfect imo, especially after they introduced playlist exp.

Sadly the game died out before I was able to get 2000 wins on that Team Slayer 50. I definitely have over 2k wins in TS at rank 50, just going by the obscene amount of matches I've played across ~7 years, but a portion of those are from before playlist exp was introduced.
Nope no guests in ranked. Lol that's not a lot of games... Remember how much I played? That's obscene

Is there anywhere to find these stats now?

Think I had like 5-6 thousand games. Ranked 46 in Lone Wolves.
I was hot garbage at Lone Wolves, pretty sure I never managed above a 43 in there.

Most of my other ranks are around that 43-45 range. I did get up to a 49 in ranked Squad Battles (6v6) but got stuck hovering between 49 and 48 and at that point you'd only face DDoS groups.

50 in Team Slayer, Team Doubles, Team Objective, Lone Wolves, Team Swat, Team Snipers, MLG, and the Valentines Day doubles Playlist.

If they pull off the release on the 20th anniversary that would be insane.

I'm still going to be playing MCC Halo 3 though.

Rumor is it will be available after the 20th anniversary celebration. That is where they are announcing I is coming out early

So if it does happen, it will be another 12 hours at minimum

I remember this was 05 I was living at job corps studying to be a electrician an I had a og xbox well I locked it up in my bed safe with a pad lock well I came back one day to my dorm and some bustas broke into my locked safe and stole my Xbox and games damn that's my Xbox memory:pimp:

Never been a fan of Halo but willing to try. Nice that Gamepass gives me that opportunity instead of spending $60 up front

Back
Top Bottom