• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20220527-033100_TikTok.jpg
Damn, never used this but took me back to the days when I was really into tinkering and flashed a cheap router with custom firmware then set it to bridge mode to use with my Xbox.

i had to take a break from the solo plat lobbies over the weekend and just bs around in arenas ranked for a few

Bought Sonic Adventure 1 and Okami HD. Played a bit of Sonic, always loved the demo on Dreamcast and the full retail release is just as fun.

No major releases on my radar until Saints Row releases. Think its going to turn out better than most expected.

Someone in one of my Discords recommended Fall Guys. Give it a chance once it goes F2P later this month.

Bought Sonic Adventure 1 and Okami HD. Played a bit of Sonic, always loved the demo on Dreamcast and the full retail release is just as fun.

No major releases on my radar until Saints Row releases. Think its going to turn out better than most expected.

Someone in one of my Discords recommended Fall Guys. Give it a chance once it goes F2P later this month.

Okami is great. Like an N64 Zelda game.

Been playing this week in memory of my pup I lost of 14 years that was a Husky.

Let’s be honest, now matter what kind of COD is dropped, most of you guys will pick it apart and talk about how they need to go back to this and that.

Just admit you are old and washed, and the glory days of MW and MW2 are not coming back.

IW Call of Duty's are the only ones I mess with. And Sledgehammer before Scofield left. Over the last few years the COD games I have bought are:

-Modern Warfare 2019
-Infinite Warfare
-WW2
-Advanced Warfare

IW CODs are my go tos as well, but still probably end up buying them yearly because most of my friends play it over Halo.

Only ones I didn’t buy last gen were Black Ops 4, Infinite Warfare, and Ghosts. Didn’t buy Cold War on this gen.

MW2022 is a day one purchase.

You
Let’s be honest, now matter what kind of COD is dropped, most of you guys will pick it apart and talk about how they need to go back to this and that.

Just admit you are old and washed, and the glory days of MW and MW2 are not coming back.
You’ll be right there with us talking about how good it is :lol:

Back
Top Bottom