Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
i got $15 bucks in my account, another $5 i had already used towards another game last month
they come in the chat messages, the $10 one is called a "Deals Unlocked Sale"

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Last edited:
Gonna have to invest one of those Seagate SSDs.

This TB of space isn’t really enough space.

Microsoft doesn't play around with this sort of stuff these days

If someone really did intentionally do this, they are gonna get clipped, and they ****ing should

I think someone knew the name of the tag editor being Bonobo would give them cover, but I am not buying it, and hopefully neither do their bosses

Last edited:
343 trynna cover their own *** and I’m sure whoever let that by is getting fired. Smh can’t believe that tho

Some of yall must be living right. Been on Xbox Live more than 16 years and never gotten anything from MS.

Played some Halo 3 for the first time in a long time last night. Had no idea they remade Turf. Pretty nice.

It didn't take long to see some things never change. That being Halo players going out of their way to let you know they're garbage human beings.

Can't wait for TMNT tomorrow.

Microsoft doesn't play around with this sort of stuff these days

If someone really did intentionally do this, they are gonna get clipped, and they ****ing should

I think someone knew the name of the tag editor being Bonobo would give them cover, but I am not buying it, and hopefully neither do their bosses

:nerd::smh:

Was playing some Mortal Kombat 11 earlier and encountered an opponent who was using Robocop and had “hunting blacks” as his custom variation name :smh:
Luckily he was trash and as a Robocop player myself, I beat and teabagged him with his own character.
To finish him off, I command grabbed him 4 or 5 times in a row in the corner to add insult on injury. Unsurprisingly, the sound of him plugging in his mic was quickly followed by some nice gamer words being yelled into my ears.

How do you play Robocop and not know that you can’t duck his command grab :lol: He didn’t know about the guaranteed grab after amplifying the tear gas either. The amplified gas restands the opponent and you have a frame advantage that gives you exactly enough frames for a dash-up grab. To be fair, the latter does bamboozle a lot of people. Visually it doesn’t look like it should work and sometimes you fail due to having to nail the timing, which I guess confuses them on whether they can escape it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom