• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Dead space looking good, never played it when it first came out
Dead Space 1 is a fantastic horror game. If you have the time, I highly recommend it.
Edit: I mean recommend playing the remake, though the og still holds up very well imo.

Last edited:
Resident Evil 4 is my personal favorite, though it's more of an action-horror game. I'd probably put RE7 at #2, that game was bad for my heart at all times.
Horror games with constant dread >>>> jumpscares

If any of you haven't played the original RE4, the remake is gonna be amazing.

Resident Evil 4 is my personal favorite, though it's more of an action-horror game. I'd probably put RE7 at #2, that game was bad for my heart at all times.
Horror games with constant dread >>>> jumpscares

If any of you haven't played the original RE4, the remake is gonna be amazing.

I can barely play RE7. I HATE being chased. My anxiety goes through the roof

Resident Evil 2 remake is the goat RE to me. Mr X can get a little annoying at times though.

I can barely play RE7. I HATE being chased. My anxiety goes through the roof

SAME. My friend kept pushing me to try Village, I start it up hungover feeling like **** and had a coffee in me which tears my stomach up especially after a night of drinking and the Lycan encounter towards to beginning gave so much anxiety on top of that I had to throw up :lol: :smh: Haven't touched it since

Loved Cyberpunk played it a couple weeks after its release with no glitches or hangups.

SAME. My friend kept pushing me to try Village, I start it up hungover feeling like **** and had a coffee in me which tears my stomach up especially after a night of drinking and the Lycan encounter towards to beginning gave so much anxiety on top of that I had to throw up :lol: :smh: Haven't touched it since
Well damn :lol: RE7 would probably give you a heart attack
Something I like to do when playing horror games is to wear a heartrate monitor and to regularly check my blood pressure.

I first tried it during RE7 and was kinda mindblown. Playing RE7 was like intense cardio most of the time.
I've always had a resting heartrate of around 95-100 even when I was in great shape but during RE7, it kept spiking up to 140, all the way up to 160 sometimes.
BP went from 12/8 to 14/9 or 14/10 at some points. I really didn't think playing a scary horror game would have such an impact.

That Resident Evil 4 remake is gonna win GotY
Doubt.

Final Fantasy XVI
Starfield
Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

People already crying about the small changes based off of the trailer that was released :lol:

Her *** is as big as MC

Screenshot_20221009-124259_Google.jpg

Spent the weekend with Overwatch 2. Surprisingly enough, I like it enough to stick with the game. Not as good as OW1, but I didn't hate it like I thought I was going to.

Damn GamePass made 3 Billion for the year 2021.

The subscription base started picking up a lot of subscribers in 2020 and 2021 a chart shows.

Those numbers are going to grow once COD gets added.

So I started playing Overwatch 2 last night and got kicked from the tutorial. The weird thing is after that I got kicked from my friend's party chat and then my Xbox wouldn't let me sign in to Xbox Live. I rebooted to see if that would fix the issue but no luck. When I test the network it says that I am connected to the internet but when I try to look at Network Statistics the test fails. I test multiplayer connection and it says "Test could not be completed". None of my other devices are having internet/network issues but I reset my modem and router anyway. Xbox still doesn't work. I've also tried WiFi and hardwired connections--no dice.

I have a Series S in my bedroom and a Series X downstairs. This issue is affecting both consoles...

20221011_102425.jpg
20221011_102507.jpg
20221011_102552.jpg

Anyone have any idea what the problem is here?

Last edited:
Call me a hater but I’m still curious to know how many people are actually paying retail for Game Pass. I’d also like to see the numbers once the inevitable price increase hits.

So I started playing Overwatch 2 last night and got kicked from the tutorial. The weird thing is after that I got kicked from my friend's party chat and then my Xbox wouldn't let me sign in to Xbox Live. I rebooted to see if that would fix the issue but no luck. When I test the network it says that I am connected to the internet but when I try to look at Network Statistics the test fails. I test multiplayer connection and it says "Test could not be completed". None of my other devices are having internet/network issues but I reset my modem and router anyway. Xbox still doesn't work. I've also tried WiFi and hardwired connections--no dice.

I have a Series S in my bedroom and a Series X downstairs. This issue is affecting both consoles...

20221011_102425.jpg
20221011_102507.jpg
20221011_102552.jpg

Anyone have any idea what the problem is here?

This reminds me of the time Mortal Kombat 9 broke my OG PS3. It doesn’t make any sense but the lag literally broke it :lol:

Call me a hater but I’m still curious to know how many people are actually paying retail for Game Pass. I’d also like to see the numbers once the inevitable price increase hits.

Oh you definitely a hater

Back
Top Bottom