Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Microsoft has been trying to recover from that disastrous Xbox One launch for years now. The Xbox 360 used to be the cool console in America. It's amazing how little it took for them to mess all of that up.

If I could just get a Fallout New Vegas 2 from Obsidian I'd be happy.
the disaster of XBOX one is the poor launch titles added by spygate. XBOX one didn't have some great titles and it killed the system.

FPS is disappointing for me but I can totally understand them doing another Star Wars game and wanting to differentiate it from Jedi.

A lot of people will say Xbox One had the better launch titles. I haven’t played Dead Rising 3 or Ryse so I can’t say but I didn’t care for Killzone Shadowfall like that. I think I mostly played COD Ghosts and BF4.

A lot of people will say Xbox One had the better launch titles. I haven’t played Dead Rising 3 or Ryse so I can’t say but I didn’t care for Killzone Shadowfall like that. I think I mostly played COD Ghosts and BF4.
which people? Ryse was terrible imo and only relied on brutality, it looked good from that standpoint but gets extremely repetitive after a few minutes. dead rising 3 imo was good though. AC back then was still making a killing for PS. then we get the typical BF which was all the rave back then. I guess XBOX One missed the mark, I would have cared if they launched a new.........

Attachments

• 531072.jpg
    531072.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 285
  • 8a439857d718b060a80b714949661f14.jpg
    8a439857d718b060a80b714949661f14.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 731
Xbox One: Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct

PS4: Killzone, Resogun, Knack, Warframe (timed exclusive)

Personally, I’ll take that Xbox lineup. Titanfall also dropped within 4 months.

Xbox One: Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct

PS4: Killzone, Resogun, Knack, Warframe (timed exclusive)

Personally, I’ll take that Xbox lineup. Titanfall also dropped within 4 months.
TitanFall was my biggest buyer's remorse of that era. should have called it Titanfail.

I choose Forza Motorsport 5 and Dead Rising 3 early in that launch lineup. but the succeeding games after that as far as ecosystem goes, the PS made some amazing followup games while XBOX, don't know where they went after that. it's more like XBOX 1 disappeared.

That **** happened like a decade ago.

People gotta let it go

But honestly I think the main thing that sank the Xbox One is the launch price. The games weren't really the issue, and didn't really cost them, compared of all the other mistakes.

A small minority thing exclusive games are the main driver of sales, but it really isn't. Most gamers just play Madden, FIFA, COD, GTA, and Fortnite all year.

I agree. The price was def the biggest factor. Look at 360 being cheaper by $200 (if we’re looking at the higher tiered SKUs) compared to PS3. $600 still sounds nuts :lol:

Yeah the Xbox One with Kinect was definitely the worst Xbox and experience I think I’ve ever had from Xbox. Even the RROD period was better because at least when my Xbox WAS working, it was a very enjoyable experience and MS fixed it for me.

I wouldn't call it a bad experience... but force bundling Kinect and thus making the price higher def wasn't a good idea. I'm glad I was able to sell my Kinect for a premium later down the line. Never looked back.

IMO the overall experience was bad. The One was underpowered af and slow from what I remember and the Kinect and voice commands were a novelty at best. Forced to overpay for it in the box was terrible.

Ehh, I thought the hardware was pretty impressive at the time. Forza 5 was pretty dope outside of the fact that it made me go over my data cap downloading it and cost me extra...

Back
Top Bottom