Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
I don’t think this means much but the way people like to use Phil’s gamer tag against him is funny as hell :lol:

Lord forbid a CEO don’t like a game or is busy with other stuff

Resetera, Neogaf, Reddit and Twitter flipping out like the sky is falling again

But yeah, I would be surprised if those discussions were not happening

Like I said, Finance people are running things now. So every avenue to improve margins are being considered.

I knew it would happen again. Activision wasn’t a cheap acquisition. If you’re already invested in the Game Pass ecosystem, this probably won’t matter to you. Personally I already accepted that I’m going to let my Game Pass expire. I just don’t use it enough and don’t have any issues buying games that I want to play. The only thing for me is finding a cheap XBL (GP Core) sub for when Gears 6 drops.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford what do you think about the COD potentially not going in Game Pass piece? I always felt like it was too good to be true. Despite what people say about COD every year, it’s still always the best selling game minus a few years like Elden Ring, RDR2 etc.

I think we’ll get it in this year and then they’ll stop or maybe they introduce a new tier that includes GP. I could also see them doing something like releasing all the old COD games and offering a discount for new COD.

If they add all the legacy COD games plus a marginal price increase, to maybe $20 a month for GPU…I say it’s worth it.

Adding the latest COD release yearly day 1 to Game Pass to me is asking for a lot.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford what do you think about the COD potentially not going in Game Pass piece? I always felt like it was too good to be true. Despite what people say about COD every year, it’s still always the best selling game minus a few years like Elden Ring, RDR2 etc.

I think we’ll get it in this year and then they’ll stop or maybe they introduce a new tier that includes GP. I could also see them doing something like releasing all the old COD games and offering a discount for new COD.
My guess is that they don't put it in release

They put old CODs on GamePass

Then bring them to GamePass a year afterward

This whole industry needs a reset. Glad I canceled Game Pass months ago.

Microsoft lost whatever good will they had with me years ago. Yeah I appreciated Titan Fall and the new Killer Instinct was cool, but most of their other stuff has been very underwhelming to me.

I'd love to see more indie games with moderate budgets succeed. Problem is, what's to stop them from selling out when somebody comes their way with a truck full of money? We'll be right back where we are right now.

If they add all the legacy COD games plus a marginal price increase, to maybe $20 a month for GPU…I say it’s worth it.

Adding the latest COD release yearly day 1 to Game Pass to me is asking for a lot.
Idk, $20 per month seems insane to me :lol:

The hardcore COD players probably don’t play much else outside of COD so it seems like it would be best to buy the game out right.

My reaction reading this...

joe-joe-budden.gif

The **** you close Tango for then.

Back
Top Bottom