• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Well its really real.

Hope they continue to make disc versions in the future. I would still like a LE series x or pro whatever, but not without a UHD BD ROM.
I think the sad part of the white Series X is that I still see a memory card in there. I'll be pissed if that thing is 512 GB like the Series S lol.

It wont be... but honestly even 1TB isnt cutting it these days. Over priced SSDs are probably my biggest issue with the Xbox now.

Seems like they want to go right ahead with a full on next gen system. Same goes for Sony.

Covid really did a number on this generation of consoles.

Real elite players had this...

20240412_165101.jpg

Yes my knees hurt from walking up and down the stairs to get that to take a pic. Lol

Also all of my rechargable battery packs are dead so I cant even play the thing if I wanted to... at least until I find my original battery packs... I think they might be in the console box.

Real elite players had this...

20240412_165101.jpg

Yes my knees hurt from walking up and down the stairs to get that to take a pic. Lol

Also all of my rechargable battery packs are dead so I cant even play the thing if I wanted to... at least until I find my original battery packs... I think they might be in the console box.

edit*

just now finding out this guy passed away. he got shot. RIP Jose Hustle

I'd usually start playing Halo 2 around 10:00pm and finish at about 5:00am on the weekends. I'd wake up the next day around noon and find something to do before repeating the process. It was an amazing life.

There were so many people playing, there wasn't enough spots for people in my lobby to find games. We had to split up if we wanted to play matchmaking. I still have people on my friends list to this very day from way back in 2004.

I'd usually start playing Halo 2 around 10:00pm and finish at about 5:00am on the weekends. I'd wake up the next day around noon and find something to do before repeating the process. It was an amazing life.

There were so many people playing, there wasn't enough spots for people in my lobby to find games. We had to split up if we wanted to play matchmaking. I still have people on my friends list to this very day from way back in 2004.
No party chat ❤️

Logging on during the H3 era, everyone appearing online and most of my friends on H3.

Immediately getting 3-4 party or game invites to custom game friends, matchmaking friends, competitive friends, etc.

The days.

I remember first party Microsoft games came with free two month trials for Xbox live. Knew some dudes who were living off those things.

Back then you had to call and speak to a real person if you wanted to cancel your gamer tag before they charged you. No, I'm really not gonna use longdikinurmom69 (not actually one of mine) anymore lol. It could be really cringe when they asked what the gamer tag was and you had to tell them.

With what is happening with Fallout I am even more convinced that Microsoft was 100% correct about what direction the video game industry was heading toward before the Xbox One launch.

Which makes their fumble seem even dumber in hindsight

beat dragons dogma 2 with the secret ending. man I wish it was longer but I read that capcom cut it short due to money/time issue.

great game. the fps wasn’t too bad unless you were in a village, which shouldn’t really matter.

Back
Top Bottom