Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
ok so i got my D3 back in Solo/duo Queue playing solo but maaaaaan was it a skressful night lol

kept running into some damn onyx players who were obviously just better

i honestly have yet to run into a little kid playing Ranked everyone who talks i feel like is all grown up from past Halos lol and in my age range 28-32

its honestly so fun

ok so i got my D3 back in Solo/duo Queue playing solo but maaaaaan was it a skressful night lol

kept running into some damn onyx players who were obviously just better

i honestly have yet to run into a little kid playing Ranked everyone who talks i feel like is all grown up from past Halos lol and in my age range 28-32

its honestly so fun
The skill gap between diamond and onyx is honestly wild bro. Even at Diamond 6 pushing for Onyx there’s just some kids that are Onyx that I have a hard time playing against.

Ain’t nothing like getting clapped and then other person says GG. Yea, maybe for you mf 🤣

ahah cant lie this is me when id play 2k. i would send a message to the guy guarding me

its a fun type of toxic.. it deff gets under people skin

cause i know damn well it bothers me when ppl hit me with a gg and i lose.. like you said was not no good game for me ****er

20211202_152220.jpg

Friends of my coworker came in to drop off his birthday gift. They got him the series X fridge. Was dope to see in person.

3C0E9297-439B-4128-B855-9A3E4FEDC632.png

hit D6 last night

ill try fir onyx tonight

got my KD up to 1.20 with a 70% HS accuracy

0CE4DAF2-B71F-465F-9369-999B08EC3A6B.png

Halo subreddit had to be temporarily shut down for the weekend because the complaining about the progression got so out of hand.

Crossed the line into toxic comments, insults, threats, and doxing the devs

Even after the 343 community manager posted a long post in there that they are working to sort things out, but it will take time with testing

The hardcore Halo community will always be near the top when it comes to entitled toxic buffoonery

Honestly don't even care about progression, I just wanted a better ranking system.
$10 Battle Pass was definitely a waste though.

Halo subreddit had to be temporarily shut down for the weekend because the complaining about the progression got so out of hand.

Crossed the line into toxic comments, insults, threats, and doxing the devs

Even after the 343 community manager posted a long post in there that they are working to sort things out, but it will take time with testing

The hardcore Halo community will always be near the top when it comes to entitled toxic buffoonery

These people literally worship video games.

They will never be satisfied. IMO things took a turn years ago when developers started listening to this type of feedback (Reddit, Twitter, DMs etc.)

I know I am not making sense, but I blame Destiny :lol:

It was the first time I personally saw (on consoles) a game DRAMATICALLY improve through constant engagement with the online community via Reddit etc. and applying their feedback.

These types only exist on the internet and developers (organizations in general IMO) gave them way too much power and it is getting uglier by the day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom