Official Xbox360 Call of Duty: BLACK OPS Tournament Thread. UPDATE TEAMS/SCHEDULE PG 1

Not having a mic is killling me
30t6p3b.gif
ran with memphisfinest Saturday dude freaking black n milds while playing
roll.gif
i wish you added me earlier i had already been playing for hours, but i did manage to get that commando back with it being double xp weekend
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sp Raised

Not having a mic is killling me
30t6p3b.gif
ran with memphisfinest Saturday dude freaking black n milds while playing
roll.gif
i wish you added me earlier i had already been playing for hours, but i did manage to get that commando back with it being double xp weekend
pimp.gif

roll.gif

YEA I FREAKED 3 BLACKS OVER THE COURSE OF OUR GAMES. I CAN'T EVER PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITHOUT HAVING SOMETHING ELSE TO DO ON THE SIDE AS WELL.

GO AHEAD AND GRAB YOU A MIC BEFORE THIS TOURNY STARTS. I ADDED EVERYONE ELSE FROM TEAM 4 AS WELL.

TEAM 7, get at me! Let's get some games in before this tourny starts. 

Team 7 I am ashamed

we havent got a practice game or played with each other once since teams were created

Originally Posted by reener

Team 8?
nerd.gif
I think they all died... God forbid.

I'm alive! I'm down to play whenever, so we just gotta get a time for all of our team and the other team to play tonight. 

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Team 7 I am ashamed

we havent got a practice game or played with each other once since teams were created

Add me, AO Two. I'll be on tonight probably around 7PM-8PM, Cali time. 

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Team 8?
nerd.gif

I'm alive! I'm down to play whenever, so we just gotta get a time for all of our team and the other team to play tonight. 
what time are you available?? i havent heard from the other members. have you?

Originally Posted by cbass625

Team 8?
nerd.gif

Me, you, and reener are the only ones I've heard from. I'm available whenever anyone else is available. So just let me know when you guys are down to play. 

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Team 7 I am ashamed

im down for tonight

Team 8?
nerd.gif

Me, you, and reener are the only ones I've heard from. I'm available whenever anyone else is available. So just let me know when you guys are down to play. 

I can be on within the hour.. what about the team we are facing? im all over the place with this lol. sorry

team 8, i'll be able to play before 9. Gym takes priority after that. If you want to run Ground war with me, hit me up: GT: RealMadrLd

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Team 7 I am ashamed

im down for tonight

I could play tonight.

Team 8?
nerd.gif

I can be on within the hour.. what about the team we are facing? im all over the place with this lol. sorry
you guys on now?

Team 8?
nerd.gif

you guys on now?
I'm about to get on. I'll send all of you friend requests.

Back
Top Bottom