Official XI/XII Package Release Post

finishline montgomery mall is doing midnight release.. Have Fun Camping Out
smile.gif

so my spot back home that i frequent dosent have them in a sz 13. if eastbay dosent work i will be beasting 2morrow. i never ordered from eastbay, they dontcancel orders or anything like that do they, and they go onsale at midnight right.

Havent woke up for some shoes in a long time, anybody know what time PG will open? what time all the stores will open?

wow just got back from p mills n dudes are squaded up in the food court lol, lookin like a damn hypebeast convention
smh.gif

i asked this lil dude i kno what he was doin just chillin in the food court not eatin, n he said im with all the people waitin for the pack tomorro
indifferent.gif

Just like every pack besides the 6/17 when you see them in person you will be let down.Only way i would of got em if had wht/blk 11's and wht/red12's,these are ok but I save my $230.

i guess MAJOR wont have them on release date. i got this from their site
"MAJOR's world famous midnight sale for Jordan Countdown Packages has been cancelled due to a shipping company error. We were expecting our shipmentto finally deliver today via freight, and the freight company is not able to locate our goods.

After waiting patiently throughout the day, and keeping our fingers crossed that the 11/12 packs would arrive, the delivery never showed up, and we are forcedto cancel this event.

We will keep you posted, as we continue our search for this missing freight.

In the meantime, be sure to check out our Online Store at Midnight (http://store.majordc.com) for the Final CountdownFitted, which was originally scheduled to drop simultaneously with the shoes.

We apologize for this mishap, even though we had no control over this situation, and we hope you continue to patronize MAJOR as the top destination for yourmost exclusive footwear, streetwear and fitted headwear.

Thanks!"

wow just got back from nyc....dudes have been camping out since early morning on THURSDAY!!!....btw it was snowing heavily and dudes were ready withtents....sigh

Originally Posted by concordxl

i got a feeling pg plaza will have a long line outside of it tomorrow morning.

roll.gif
ima b there.but i already paid for mines today my boy got them onhold for me cuz he aint coppn so ima juss go around 6am to pick them up. by the way i went to ask lyk evry store there n they said they only goin to have 2pairs of each sz. so good luck

Originally Posted by Hugo

roll.gif
ima b there.but i already paid for mines today my boy got them on hold for me cuz he aint coppn so ima juss go around 6am to pick them up. by the way i went to ask lyk evry store there n they said they only goin to have 2 pairs of each sz. so good luck
Yo son you know what time the stores are going to open or the mall? Cuz yeah son I havent woke up for some shoes in a min

i made sure i brought out the 01's this week..

this'll be the first pack i get, still waiting for the 3/20 to drop..should be an easy go around my way.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

roll.gif
ima b there.but i already paid for mines today my boy got them on hold for me cuz he aint coppn so ima juss go around 6am to pick them up. by the way i went to ask lyk evry store there n they said they only goin to have 2 pairs of each sz. so good luck
Yo son you know what time the stores are going to open or the mall? Cuz yeah son I havent woke up for some shoes in a min
well the store i believe they said

sport zone 6am
shoe city 8am
footlocker 7am
i4got about the other stores but make sure ur there by 530 in the foodcourt area n run wen they open the doors for the mall. i think they open either 530 545or 6am so juss make sure u there early

roll.gif

sport zone 6am
shoe city 8am
footlocker 7am
i4got about the other stores but make sure ur there by 530 in the foodcourt area n run wen they open the doors for the mall. i think they open either 530 545or 6am so juss make sure u there early

roll.gif

sport zone 6am
shoe city 8am
footlocker 7am

roll.gif

sport zone 6am
shoe city 8am
footlocker 7am
i4got about the other stores but make sure ur there by 530 in the foodcourt area n run wen they open the doors for the mall. i think they open either 530 545 or 6am so juss make sure u there early
iiight good looking son
pimp.gif

Got two.

Getting two more the "after next" 1/2 off for future trade.

They'll still be around.

Its a crapload in the area.

Patent leather thin as all hell.

Back
Top Bottom