OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Yeah that was terrible last night, sound killed things and I couldn’t watch toward the end. Kanye has done a couple of these huge listening events, so I wonder what happened. I wonder if the venue goofed because of it was the sound techs, who should be used to his ridiculous demands and expectations at this point.

Audio issues aside. The visual were 🔥
2C6CCC61-D23A-4716-B33C-8B6A6F18F735.jpeg
6A763284-D1E9-47D4-A9E1-FBFD06344A40.jpeg
37599F7B-7181-4EDE-B15F-50CBC2EDE7EA.jpeg
BEE88F90-FF24-4D21-9214-019E855F2755.jpeg
DD08C496-13B7-43E5-B017-7A1D3DE98FA7.jpeg

Last edited:
donda had 4? listenings before the actual drop. will make a judgement when it actually releases.

this could have been great if it wasnt for the audio issues

The visuals were amazing, and it seems like everybody is in agreement with that part

so did the folks who bought the steam player actually get the album?

The only people I see hyping up the player is other multi millionaires saying man that’s a smart move changing the game man.

Yet the consumer is like nah u got it imma steal it. Yea he had some sales off the device a good bit. Stands will always buy in just to see what it’s hitting on. Tech reviewers, you tubers, any random with a podcast just for content.

In other words rich folks thinking they can force more profits while exploiting the consumer for something easily stolen is not the move. Trust me if that was a way record labels would have been done it.

When Jamie Foxx came through on Jeen yuhs lol. I forgot how fire Slow Jamz was. I remember I had the rough copy of College Dropout on my MiniDisc player before it officially dropped.

When Jamie Foxx came through on Jeen yuhs lol. I forgot how fire Slow Jamz was. I remember I had the rough copy of College Dropout on my MiniDisc player before it officially dropped.
I miss my leaked version of college dropout. Never Let'em Down without the last verse from Jay
Workout plan with the old chorus.
No Touch the Sky which is probably my least favorite "Old Kanye" song/sample.
No Last Call...how big of a miss would that have been.
Few other changes I cant recall as well.
I still to this day listen to the Freshman Adjustment mixtape.

Back
Top Bottom