OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

D56DACE1-E7FA-4247-8AA6-632553E6AD23.jpeg

irresponsible.

Kanye West tells Drink Champs that his biggest competition right now is Bad Bunny. He admits to pulling up his concert footage and songs for inspiration: “Bad Bunny! That’s who is on our wall when we make music.”

Kanye West tells Drink Champs that his biggest competition right now is Bad Bunny. He admits to pulling up his concert footage and songs for inspiration: “Bad Bunny! That’s who is on our wall when we make music.”

He also says George Floyd died from fentanyl and the officer really didn't have his knee on his neck

1666010616835.png

Mr west please come back down to earth

Last edited:
He also says George Floyd died from fentanyl and the officer really didn't have his knee on his neck

1666010616835.png

Mr west please come back down to earth
That's wrong. I didn't see his 'Drink Champs' interview. I just saw the clip of when he speaks about Bad Bunny (which are facts) cause they posted it on the Reggaeton accounts that I follow. I haven't listened to Kanye West since the 'Mercy' track.

Nore ain't doing nothing that nobody else aint doing i can't really blame him

What happens If Nore Gets blocked off Youtube? Revolt Ain't owned by Diddy Solely :lol:

Anything Kanye said on there is bringing backlash from all directions, he can't afford that pressure if he wants to keep moving the way he has been

Nore ain't doing nothing that nobody else aint doing i can't really blame him

What happens If Nore Gets blocked off Youtube? Revolt Ain't owned by Diddy Solely :lol:

Anything Kanye said on there is bringing backlash from all directions, he can't afford that pressure if he wants to keep moving the way he has been

Proved Ye's point more than anything.

this is the point i was making in the music thread last week just a lot more turned up :lol:. this ain't no attack on the streets or that upbringing, it's holding grown *** men accountable for the **** that they glorify til this day

when the eventual Ye x charleston white pairing happens :lol: :lol:

also while this is going on the clip of Ye & Van Lathan keeps circulating

& all i could think is how a man that proud of being black & that opinionated somehow works for TMZ, leaves TMZ (reportedly because they were heavy right leaning & siding with the white employees) to then go work under Bill Simmons & the Ringer :lol:

Last edited:

this is the point i was making in the music thread last week just a lot more turned up :lol:. this ain't no attack on the streets or that upbringing, it's holding grown *** men accountable for the **** that they glorify til this day

when the eventual Ye x charleston white pairing happens :lol: :lol:

also while this is going on the clip of Ye & Van Lathan keeps circulating

& all i could think is how a man that proud of being black & that opinionated somehow works for TMZ, leaves TMZ (reportedly because they were heavy right leaning & siding with the white employees) to then go work under Bill Simmons & the Ringer :lol:

Interesting vid for sure. I grew up in the "not-so-good" area of the city and I can say now as an adult that I despise certain aspects of the culture. Ye rants been off the rail and foul but they cause about the same level of damage to the black community as the glorification of violence and materialism.

Think back to all the me too's, all the racial **** said over the past few years & ask yourself have you ever seen a mass exodus of brands from a celebrity like this :lol:

They done made Ye the face of antisemitism , the same way they made Dave the face of hate for the LGBTQ

The playbook is strong, at this rate if Ye ain't on the "***** won't talk no more" tour in a few weeks i wouldn't be surprised if legal trouble follows:lol:

mass exodus? isnt it like 3 brands that cut ties? adidas, balenciaga, and gap.

and on the talent/music end like 2?

mass exodus?

Thought his contract ended in 2021 but they were still pushing Good Music out hence Pusha T album.

Yeah. I was listening to a pod, and Ye said he didn’t even have anything to do with Def Jam at this point. Think Pusha & 070 shake were the last joints they put out on GOOD.

Adidas cutting ties with Kanye because of his "dangerous rhetoric" while also ensuring they will keep designs to release in the Future is hilarious.

Everything that's happening right now is like a culmination of his last 10 years of interviews combined :lol: , society as a whole honestly.

Back
Top Bottom