OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Really disappointting and disjointed overall. Real Friends, FML and No More Parties are probably the only ones I'll go back and listen to again. Maybe Waves too. 30 Hours is ok but it really drags on.

There are some good moments/beats but he sabotages himself with awful lyrics. If you're gonna talk about a bleached ******* on a song called "Father Stretch My Hands," it better be a really clever line to justify it. :lol: Instead it's one of the worst lines I've ever heard and he rhymes ******* with ******* :smh:

Seems like he ran out of things to say and is more about his clothing line nowadays while the music is taking a backseat; it definitely shows IMO.

Kahehendnjejejjskskjwhshshhsu YYYYYYAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS

Album won't be on iTunes until March 12 [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

I was hoping to scrap tidal by Friday at the latest 

where can I actually buy the album?

Tidal is working for me. But I have to stream it and use more battery and data? That's dumb. I want to download it so I can add it to my droid and play from my music.

That version of wolves on the album is so *** though honestly

Sounds like frank ocean is underwater or like 10 feet away from the mic. Ionno wth he was thinking by switching it up

This album omg I can't put it down. Probably best hip hop album of 2016 nothing else topping this saying it now. Wonder if he's gonna wild out for his Grammy accceptance speech :nthat:

I hope Kanye is getting a big paycheck from Jay because this Tidal release will murder his sales. I imagine the numbers that come in would be dramatically different if he just did a regular release.

Last edited:
I hope Kanye is getting a big paycheck from Jay because this Tidal release will murder his sales. I imagine the numbers that come in would be dramatically different if he just did a regular release.

His sales are going to be atrocious (for his standards, not in general) because of this 3 week delay before hitting iTunes/stores.

1 week? Sure.
2 weeks? Maybe...
3 weeks? Hell nah man. Most of this instant gratification society will be tired of the album by the 3 week mark. It'll be in most casual fan's recycle bins by that point, and those casual fans are who really spike the sales.

I'm sure he is getting a big check from Tidal/Jay because these dudes are way too smart at business to be sabotaging their sales on purpose for no profits.

There has to be something already guaranteed to him, because most people ain't coppin 3 weeks from now unless they're a Stan or a real hip hop fan trying to support the genre.

Yup. If you're gonna do exclusives then just release physical copies like Queen Adele did. Look at the numbers she pulled. People will still buy CDs. Ye has the fanbase to pull good numbers too.

Everyone already has their own corner as far as streaming music. I have GPM and have tons of music in the cloud and specific playlists. I ain't ditching that and starting from scratch to join Tidal.

guarantee mad ppl will bootleg specifically because its so damn hard to just get the album. smh.

lol Tidal is a trending search on the App Store right now. I'm about to download and get on this free trial cause I'm not waiting three weeks.

Back
Top Bottom