OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] i played part 2 in a car full of people and they all thought it was future smfh

This is why we can't have nice things

TLOP is a struggle to listen to but it better than yeezus but that's also not saying much

This album is very...eerie. Something about it is different.

I'm convinced son was smoking dust.
He need some milk

Good album nonetheless

word beat/vibe on freestyle 4 is mad creepy i like it tho

whether this is a draft or the finished product i rock w it heavy ... good gym album ... and the first copy i had didnt have feature credits just assumed that was hendrix on pt. 2 :rofl:

I can't expect cats thinking $1500 for a pair of Adidas is a good deal to be objective with this album

:lol:

I think it was Rhymefest who said something about Kanye being surrounded by nothing by yes-men.

Ain't NO ONE gonna call him on his **** or be real. :lol:

Clothing line looking like a Bubbles Depot knockoff.

I'm not even sure how to phrase my reaction to the album. The production (beats and vocals) are amazing. But the structure and Kanye's writing are ******* all over the place.

Some of the album is just way too haphazard. I get Kanye likes to have different parts, hooks, breakdowns, etc. to songs to have them evolve... but it's gotta be done with a purpose. Some of these tracks just sound like he threw 1 1/2 half-finished verses and a few different hooks from different artists on a beat. No structure.

And the lyrics of course... The super-cringe lyrics are bad, sure. But it's harder to stomach when they're complete nonsense and/or are way out of tune with the vibe of the song. Kanye has always had bad lyrics but they'd usually go with the song and the rest of his verse. Now a lot of them are out of left field so it's bad on another level.

He'll probably do some tweaking before the "official" release but I doubt it'll be anything major. Maybe he'll tack on a new guest verse here and there. I doubt he'll do any heavy revisions other than to "Wolves," though he should. If he pasted in some better/more developed verses of his own in a few places, it would make a huge difference to the overall album.

Last edited:
Why are dudes so offended by Desiigner when you're listening to a dude who doesn't write all of his own stuff who does auto tune. The very first thing you hear is him singing in auto tune :lol:

Cause Desiigner is just a very blatant rip of Future. He's like Guerilla Black to Biggie.

Last edited:
So if you're so worried about rap rules, why aren't you offended by dudes who don't write or make their own beats?

Eminem Show is better than his first two albums (by quite a bit), so I didn't even read the rest :lol:

Eminem show is not better than his first two albums. I wish i didn't read this.

As an album, I think it is...

It doesn't have the shock value that the first 2 had, but I can still listen to The Eminem Show right now, and enjoy it front to back.

The first 2 albums were definitely bigger, but as a collective body of work, ES is better imo as well.

Pretty much. The only thing his first two albums had on Eminem Show was the shock value. Eminem Show had the better beats, mature sound, and his peak ability, and can still nearly be listened to from start to finish today. I'm not listening to more that 3-4 songs off SSLP nor MMLP today.

because_im_a_genius_armageddon.gif

This song is gonna be played the whole year. Smh. Fake *** future.

Even if you google "future I got broads in Atlanta" it's already there by the time you start typing "got."

When I heard Real Friends I thought this dude was back. Man I was wrong :smh:

Dude is doing all this fake genius **** and jus throwing **** together and expecting it to be accepted because he's a " genius "

Exactly.

The fake deep..."you don't understand" it type will eat it up and praise it though.

So if you're so worried about rap rules, why aren't you offended by dudes who don't write or make their own beats?

Making your own beats has never been a rap rule like that, people been ghostproducing since the beginning of time. Writing your owns lyrics has, but that's only if you're claiming to really be an mc.

I don't really care much about writing and producing in the case of dudes like dre, puffy, kanye etc. because at the end of the day their skill is in arranging dope music, not being an mc. You could give Troy Ave the same group of ghostwriters and producers and I bet he never makes a Chronic 2001 or Twisted Fantasy. Also it's in the open that they have writers and producers, they're not hiding it. It's just about the finished product with these dudes.

But Desiigner just stole Future's whole style. You're basically watering down his whole **** by running around imitating him. And I'm not even a Future fan like that, but that's corny.

People aren't "offended" by desiigner or any imaginary rap rules. :lol:

People would have just rather him got the real Future for that switch up.

Personally I wish he chose a different song to "co-sign" in general. Shoulda let Kodak Black get the shine and put SKRT, No Flocking or Skrilla on the album.

And I wish he used ghost writers on this album. The music is too good for some of these trash bars. He's only really rapping on like 3-4 songs.

While we're at it give 3 Stacks a 30 Hours verse to talk about that voodoo Erykah Badu ***** that had him wearing football pads and turbans.

Last edited:
It's 2016 dudes really talking about shark biters lol . Its been going on since The late 90s early 2000s

LL - Flo-rida
B.I.G -Shyne, Guerrilla Black
Ghostface -Action Bronson
Nelly- Chingy
Redman -Luda (heavily influenced) Luda has a lot of originality
Lil Wayne - Young Thug and every auto tune rapper
Chief Keef - insert Drill Rapper
Fabolous - Lloyd Banks
Mase - Loon
Pac- Ja Rule, 50 , The Releast , Dmx
Shang Tsung - Drake

I can keep going.

But wait dawg did you just say LL and Flo Rida?

Anyways, what does the fact that it's been going on for a while have to do with anything? It's always one dude that wants to flex how much he knows about nothing. :lol:

I'm getting tired of that type of music from Future himself, let alone some bootleg hustle man version

Shyne, Guerilla Black, Action Bronson and Loon are the only ones on that list I'd really call "biters". The rest are either influenced or just stretches.

I'm getting tired of that type of music from Future himself, let alone some bootleg hustle man version

:lol: Basically

It's 2016 dudes really talking about shark biters lol . Its been going on since The late 90s early 2000s

LL - Flo-rida (F*CK NO)
B.I.G -Shyne, Guerrilla Black (Shyne had a similar voice but I always hated this comparison. I don't hear it in his flow, content or anything. I've never heard a Guerrilla Black album, just whatever songs BET played)
Ghostface -Action Bronson (I'll give you this one. It's too close for me, I can't listen to Action because of it)
Nelly- Chingy (Don't hear it. Same accents because they're from the same city.)
Redman -Luda (heavily influenced) Luda has a lot of originality (No)
Lil Wayne - Young Thug and every auto tune rapper (Yes)
Chief Keef - insert Drill Rapper (I wouldn't know)
Fabolous - Lloyd Banks (No)
Mase - Loon (I'll allow it. From the same area, Mase inspired a lot of rappers)
Pac- Ja Rule, 50 , The Releast , Dmx (Inspiration, Ja bit him hard for an album or two. X and 50 no)
Shang Tsung - Drake (One of the most unoriginal musicians. Steals flows more than any other rapper, doesn't have an identity)

I can keep going.

I disagree with more than half of these. Some of them have some similarities but this guy sounds just like Future. Flow, voice and all. Straight stealing. I don't **** with Future or his **** *** music either.

WTT had too much hype. Half of those songs I could fall asleep too. Jay is a better rapper than Kanye but Jay was so damn out of place on that record. Sounded like the old guy trying to hang out with the younger crowd. Then there's certain stretches on the album that just bores you to death.

Bruh those examples fail in comparison to this disiingner dude being influenced by a artist that came before you and being a rip off is two totally different things bruh dude has the ad libs and everything you can't even tell them apart talking about

LL = FLO'RIDA ain't nobody mixing up those two artist boy tfoh [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom