OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

is Ye on something or is he on to something? 
alien.gif

I was really hoping this would go through another round of mastering for itunes or something.

can someone tweet Kanye and tell him I can't get his album to play on that stupid ******* tidal?

Let him know I get this error message.

At this rate I might never be able to listen to this ****.
Pay ya bill shawty 

jk

FInally gave this 1.5 listens today and will say that out of the 17 i enjoyed at least 16. It's not a super fantastic album but it is definetly a great album to me. Kinda a Yeezus with a Twisted Fantasy spice. Father Stretch My Hands & Pt 2 are def my fav tracks 

I feel like a good amount of it is performance art/brilliant marketing.

Ye lives his entire life according to the motto "there's no such thing as bad publicity."

Say what you will but it's working out for him.

I think it's a little telling that other rappers seem to like/respect him.

Last edited:
It's a good album some songs are better then others
But it's not my beautiful dark twister fantasy That's Kanye best work
Or his first 4 albums
Still want a cd of the album

Last edited:
dog.. Tidal hit me with the $40 charge. I don't even know why I just signed up 2 days ago on the free trial. This ish is a joke. F Kanye and jay man.

You didn't fix ****, it's one reason and one reason only why people **** on tidal
Bruh, go on twitter and check on Tidal's replies. The whole Kanye release was a mess. People bought the album and couldn't even download it. 
laugh.gif

The only reason this company is staying afloat is because of all the exclusives they have with every A-List artists. And that's only because those artists have a stake in the company. This fake Robin Hood crusade for indie artists is a joke. This is just the elite getting richer 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Ye lives his entire life according to the motto "there's no such thing as bad publicity."

Say what you will but it's working out for him.

It certainly keeps him in the public eye.

As for "working out for him", you could argue that some of this behavior could be what keeps the people that he wants to invest in him away.

dog.. Tidal hit me with the $40 charge. I don't even know why I just signed up 2 days ago on the free trial. This ish is a joke. F Kanye and jay man.

A few months ago, people who had signed up for the trial when Tidal first launched and cancelled (over a year ago) were getting hit with random sneak charges :lol:

If you contact them they'll fix it, it sounds like. But that's a horribly run business

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom