OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

nerd.gif

BRUH. How people who paid for the merch damn near 2 months ago still gotta wait when dudes who went to MSG and the pop-up got them instantly?!

Then this ******* customer service rep got the nerve to tell me what I'm feeling. YOU DAMN RIGHT IM FRUSTRATED.

I'm so upset, famb. :smh:

I knew he couldn't keep it off the more popular streaming services, it was just a matter of time. Haven't listened to TLOP in a while, gonna give it another chance

As per reddit:
Quick note: every song has been updated. This is most likely the final mix down.

Patch Notes 1.2:

• ULB: The choir is mixed better. Everyone's vocals except Chance have a lot more reverb. New Chance line "No one can judge"

• FSMH1: Background vocals at the end of Kanye's verse and a little on the hook. The snare isn't as loud as the original release. Beat is a lot more clear.

• FSMH2: Way more full. ****. Everything is a lot more prevalent. This is such a good mix.

• Famous: Swizz's adlibs on the bam bam outro aren't as loud and they echo more.

• Feedback: It's shorter. Kanye's vocals are more balanced with the beat now. The bass is also a lot more mixed. Beat is a lot more different in general.

• Low Lights: Reverb and echos? I don't see that much of a difference.

• Highlights: Vocal's now sit behind the beat. Thugs vocals are a lot more clear and less harsh.
  • freestyle 4 was changed at 0:45 (and each time this pops up) and at 1:38 there's a new sound. - r/jewishbrick

• I love Kanye: Noticably louder?

• Waves: Kanye's first verse is rerecorded. Lots more echos. The snare doesn't make you deaf anymore! Thank you Kanye.

• FML: Vocal's are more mixed. They sit on top of the beat now. Background vocals added.

• Real Friends: No change

• Wolves: No change (Let's hope he removes those off-beat drums in 1.3)

• Frank's track: No change

• 30 Hours: The shout out/adlib outro isn't in time with the beat like it is in the original. I don't know how no one on Kanye's team noticed. He added the pause from the soundcloud version for the Victoria's Secret line.

• NMPILA: Transition to Facts is smooth. Not as jarring as it was before.

• Facts: Piano line from MSG is back but is barely noticiable. Synths are a lot louder.

• Fade: Way more minimal. The bass line is back too. More like the Yeezys SZN 2 performance. Doesn't have all the cool sounds from the previous album version and the transitions aren't as clean as before IMO. It actually ends with an outro instead of cutting off abruptly though.

Woooo i was worried for a sec. This album gooooes in the gym, not all tracks but yeah i was missin it when my Tidal trial ended

I saved it on the offline folder and a few other albums and it still plays. But I plan to get the sub soon.

Will this be available to purchase on iTunes tomorrow? Cause Apple Music is just the streaming service...

Still have yet to give this album a listen with the exception of Real Friends and No More Parties In LA. I'm a fan of Kanye but I don't have a tidal account and wasn't about to get one just so I could have access to his album. If a physical copy drops or it ends up on iTunes then I'll go check for it. Until then he can keep mixing and changing the songs all he wants.

Man it's the weirdest **** ever. I was about to give up on Kanye after TLOP but then he drops some **** like Saint Pablo and I'm excited for turbo now 

Back
Top Bottom