OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Might wanna delete that playboy or censor them tiddies.

Ye got such an ego i wonder when these people start talking about suing him, will he call his art a parody.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

He gonna do some OD wild **** within the next few years and we gonna get that 808's sequel.  

She just ain't found a worthy replacement yet.

Last edited:
To all the people who paid money for a 6 minute video and watch Ye pass the aux cord..I'm sorry lol this **** a concert without mics lmao

Last edited:
Vid was cool i guess. I do like the Art of it. Just taking that leap and having the confidence to put it out to the world. I give him mad points for that. To find out it was directly inspired by something previous takes the feat down a notch. But I still take my hat off to him and his team for putting the pop culture twist on it.

Usually when someone says something like "you are not smart enough to understand this type of Art" or "its not art its just weird" i just roll my eyes at either statement.

i dont think it takes a high level of intelligence to understand the art in the video but I think you do have to be comfortable stepping outside of whatever line of thinking you have and connect the dots between the song/visuals.

I expected a "I Wish You Would/Cold" type video with Ye wilding with a simple backdrop

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's wax figures , but bruh really had his father in law and cosby in the same bed as him like that :x

yo

him and Kim are ******* weird to me

how and why does she co sign his ***............

all the people who were there are weird to me............this Ye stan thing is getting outta hand.

Omg omg it's art, he's a genius omg omg. This dude outta control man, but the 2 biggest attention ****** in this world are getting what they want from this.

This video is ill. I kinda' wanted to see Kanye & Swizz & Rih perform this record, though. The energy on the track is crazy.

Omg omg it's art, he's a genius omg omg. This dude outta control man, but the 2 biggest attention ****** in this world are getting what they want from this.

nah i cant co sign him no more

i get the whole idea behind it but

:smh:

how can he not get sued for this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom