OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

So one my cousins have an extra VIP TICKET FOR SALE.
$450

Not sure if I can post here soryif I can't. I'm just trying to help get rid of it.
It's for the 27th.

Is the edge of the floor area still like a mosh pit? I was hoping if i wasnt right in the middle i wouldnt have to fight anybody lol

Is the edge of the floor area still like a mosh pit? I was hoping if i wasnt right in the middle i wouldnt have to fight anybody lol
doubt it but im sure thats where most of the casual crowd will be standing to try and get a view of Kanye on the stage

There's a 100% chance of that happening. Floor is basically one big mosh pit
laugh.gif
lol my wife fears when I go somewhere with a lot of people... she  knows somebody is bound to piss me off....

I think im get a lower level seat, and I dont wear shoes mostly boots lmao...

Last edited:

If you stay in the outskirts you'll be fine. The stage moves around though so you'll just have to bounce when he gets near you lol

lol my wife fears when I go somewhere with a lot of people... she  knows somebody is bound to piss me off....

I think im get a lower level seat, and I do wear shoes mostly boots lmao...

Yeah I had lower level about three rows away from the floor. Good enough for me. But with the way the show is lit, you'll be mostly looking at Ye's shadow. Only way to actually see him is to get right up under the stage

Last edited:
show in Oakland was dope. might hit up the Sac show next month.

who's going to the LA shows? PM me :wink:
sucks all LA shows are on a weekday :smh:

Last edited:
that white wolves LS shirt looks pretty cool. i got the black/red general admission LS shirt on sunday.

i had so much fun that i wanna go to the san jose show. but have the floor seat experience

Heading to the forum show tomorrow. Is there a good amount of merch left after the shows? No way I'm going to make it before the concert.

Man, the set up around the forum is so dope!!! He has 5 sold out shows, once you add Anaheim, 6 sold out LA shows! Man him and Drizzy are eating off tour life!

How was the show tonight fellas?
Just got back, the show was GOOD, not GREAT! Main complaint was it was SUPER SMOKEY (could hardly see him) and was kinda short, maybe 1:20 mins. Also no special guest (so use to it for LA shows) however, how his set up was, knew he wasn't going have any special guest. Like someone mention, the CROWD WAS BEYOND LILT the entire show lol.

Last edited:
My biggest takeaway from tonight was the crowd for sure. Not much spectacle or pizzazz like I'm used to from Kanye.

Like someone said earlier, its like watching a shadow, but when you get into the music and people around are vibing, it made it all fun especially considering that my expectations were low coming in. They were definitely exceeded tonight.

The funnest part for me was the first bit of the show, one hype joint after another and did his more recent feature verses. I really wanted to hear Devil in a New Dress live like he did during some other Saint Pablo shows, but didn't perform it. Hell, we didn't even get No More Parties in LA. But he did FSMH a couple times and performed the chorus over and over during the outro for Waves.

I seen Ye like 8-9 times now. Glow in the Dark still takes the cake for best show I've seen from him, may be even one of the best shows in genereal that I've seen.

Last edited:
Going to the show tomorrow. I'm geeked. My bro going tonight and tomorrow. I'm too old to go back2back.

All of the shirts say "General Admission". I wonder if there were shirts that say "VIP" or something like that.

going tonight in GA. :smokin

Man, the set up around the forum is so dope!!! He has 5 sold out shows, once you add Anaheim, 6 sold out LA shows! Man him and Drizzy are eating off tour life!

shows aren't sold out, tickets for tonight are still available on ticketmaster.

All of the shirts say "General Admission". I wonder if there were shirts that say "VIP" or something like that.

no "VIP" shirts

who goin to an LA show and can help get a shirt? :nerd:

size?

They have merch booths both inside and outside the venue. Those in LA that don't have tickets can still grab merch from the outside booth.

Back
Top Bottom