OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I couldn't it anymore and started rearranging the Donda sometime last Friday. I finished the music part Monday, and decided on one of the 30+ albums covers I made yesterday :lol: Anyway, it is a double concept album w/ 25 songs & it sounds amazing. Like album of the year good. Link me if u want it:
1632923149608.png

This dude Brand is unreal! He’s really trying to be a trillionaire 🤣🤣🤣. He can literally sale ANYTHING like no other. Beauty Line next 🤯🤯🤯. He’s lapping everyone with busy not even close. The GAP (no pun intended) about to be insane as if it isn’t already.

2A7A5AEF-D0A9-4B3F-B93D-1B0D1C443C8E.jpeg

8B02D434-ECEB-424E-8C3F-6299D1C5ED7F.jpeg

This dude Brand is unreal! He’s really trying to be a trillionaire 🤣🤣🤣. He can literally sale ANYTHING like no other. Beauty Line next 🤯🤯🤯. He’s lapping everyone with busy not even close. The GAP (no pun intended) about to be insane as if it isn’t already.

2A7A5AEF-D0A9-4B3F-B93D-1B0D1C443C8E.jpeg

8B02D434-ECEB-424E-8C3F-6299D1C5ED7F.jpeg

This my quarterly reminder that the masses told him he wasn't no designer & should stick to T-shirts :lol:

Thread has turned into a Kanye slob fest. Can we keep this to the music and not his accolades and $$$?

Lol opening a school and the first things they can tell us about it are a basketball team, corporate sponsorship, and Instagram smh

Listened to ‘Keep My Spirit’ not knowing it was changed. I wish I could’ve captured my reaction. It felt like I was in an alternate universe. Oof.

Back
Top Bottom