OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I remember reading a bunch of Tyler's posts on the Hypebeast forums awhile back... I knew it was only a matter of time before someone dug those up :lol:

Last edited:
i bet the owner kept the OG sign cuz of how legendary it is now

2135_1370284291.jpg

I'm saying, dude needs to get help. It can't be healthy to be so obsessed about someone who doesn't know you exist.

White Jesus Christ? Just playing devils advocate, and not trying to open that can of worms.

Why does it matter if the man pursues what makes him happy? With so much craziness going on in the world why criticize a man that's fanatical about something violent free and for the most part positive? Not trying to jump down either one of y'all's throats but if one of his big problems in life is trying to watch a concert of his favorite artist and succeeding.... Life probably isn't as bad as y'all are trying to make it out.

White Jesus Christ? Just playing devils advocate, and not trying to open that can of worms.

Why does it matter if the man pursues what makes him happy? With so much craziness going on in the world why criticize a man that's fanatical about something violent free and for the most part positive? Not trying to jump down either one of y'all's throats but if one of his big problems in life is trying to watch a concert of his favorite artist and succeeding.... Life probably isn't as bad as y'all are trying to make it out.
Never said that wasn't crazy either. I think being obsessed to the point of losing sleep for days for a man you don't know is pretty bad. If it makes him happy, then whatever. 

It's still weird 
laugh.gif

So you guys are gonna say a dude "needs help" and "something's wrong with him" cause he attends a bunch of shows from his favorite artist? :rolleyes It's not like he's saving Kanye's used napkins or imagining them being together or some ****

A lot of people (myself included) might think it's OD to fly around and spend all that money to see Kanye out of state, but then again a lot of people think it's OD to camp outside of a mall for some shoes, or weeks to see a movie, etc.

Last edited:
Yikes at the novel on the previous page.
laugh.gif

Nice story though.

Looking forward to seeing what the tracklist is like for Yeezus.

too late in the game for snippets and singles . ..  i'd rather wait 2 weeks and have a completely new album than to listen to bits and pieces, especially knowing that with kanye albums, the pre-retail leaks are never the same as the final version

Yep. 

Aside from the SNL performances, I have not nor will I listen to anything from this album until I have the iTunes version or actual CD on hand

Good to see stuff beginning to surface tho 

i have a feeling hes gonna do something big at gov ball :pimp:

maybe perform some new songs? :pimp:

i NEED black skin heads CDQ though :x :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom