OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Donda is collectively a good project, just seems not all the way fleshed out though, wouldn’t be surprised if we get a condensed, fully mixed/mastered, updated “final” version

Yo Kanye lost his wife to Pete Davidson? How this guy keep winning? He went from Ariana Grande to Kate Beckinsale to Kim.

Reminded me of this

Suppose leak 👀. Nominations today. He current has 22 Grammys and 70 nominations.
8FF4375C-264E-4DA1-B4F8-79E58FB7BFDF.jpeg

3F7F6A70-7CC7-4E1D-87DA-05D98B51E676.jpeg

nominations so far:
best rap album
best rap song w/ jay z for jail
Best Melodic Rap Performance: “Hurricane,” Kanye West feat. The Weeknd and Lil Baby

I believe its the best

i dont think he is gonna win tho

they gonna do him like they did Hov with all those noms and no wins

award shows are jokes

Welp, i bought tickets to the Ye feat Drake concert w/o looking at the date of the show. Turns out ya mans wont be in town due to already arranged travel plans . #PISSED 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤦🏽‍♂️

Pretty sure you could at the very least break even, haven’t checked what scalpers are charging but these seem like a hot ticket

Pretty sure you could at the very least break even, haven’t checked what scalpers are charging but these seem like a hot ticket

naw the face value is so high that over half the tickets are still available on ticketmaster. they're asking $200-300 for nosebleeds at the damn coliseum and anywhere from $400-1000 for tix in the 100 section. really wanted to go but those prices are insane. looks like most folks feel the same way

Last edited:

Since they are e-tix, not able to sell yet due to rules and restrictions. Regardless of what i paid for em, I’m pissed i cant go. Definitely overpriced like most things but i was going for the experience.

Back
Top Bottom