OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

hCsuXHd.jpg

then up it for us dawg, though, it is weird your encoding them in a mixture of MP4/MP3, thus fueling our suspicions of fakeness

What kind of person buys an album early and doesn't leak it if it hasn't already been leaked? :smh:

And to the people saying J. Cole will outsell Kanye because he has had more/done better promotion:

Kanye West cane up on the Bloomberg terminal at work today.  The terminal is a constant stream of market news.  Apparently his interview the other day affected certain stock prices.  Because he was dropping names.

Just saying.

Not gonna lie, though.  For a split second I thought it was some illuminati ****.  His name flashed by in all caps.

Last edited:
And to the people saying J. Cole will outsell Kanye because he has had more/done better promotion:

Kanye West cane up on the Bloomberg terminal at work today.  The terminal is a constant stream of market news.  Apparently his interview the other day affected certain stock prices.  Because he was dropping names.

Just saying.

Not gonna lie, though.  For a split second I thought it was some illuminati ****.  His name flashed by in all caps.

And they say he isn't influential...

those stupid texas crip crab ************* don't even wanna say where they got the album from
if i knew where they got it i would leak it asap :smh:

Back
Top Bottom