OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

those pics of this Ian dude 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyone have info on the msg show?
have not heard anything on the MSG show.. Ticketmaster page was taken down....

additionally, with all these features, preforming it live for the first time he should have everyone there.. seems dam near impossible..

reminds me of the Jay Z and Friends tour that I saw in LA 
nthat.gif

Have you seen how Migos dress now? :lol:

His style is emulated by a lot of people, it is what it is

Just browsed migos Instagram, all of them. They dress nothing like Ian Conner. Who is his style emulated by? Dude just looks like a bum. I never see anybody dressed like that in real life

That don't mean anything, especially since his producing credits have like 50 other names attached and he's been working with Wack *** Travis snot

Have you seen how Migos dress now?
laugh.gif

His style is emulated by a lot of people, it is what it is
Just browsed migos Instagram, all of them. They dress nothing like Ian Conner. Who is his style emulated by? Dude just looks like a bum. I never see anybody dressed like that in real life
He posted a screenshot of Offset in his DMs not long after he got out telling him he "tryna get on da fashion ****", few weeks later these _'s wearing Bape, Raf Simons x Adidas, Yeezy, Supreme, etc
laugh.gif
basically the Tumblr look

This _ is/was big on Tumblr wit the the street style fashion stuff, that's how he got his following and finessed his career

If you don't see the influence that's on you, why else would dudes like Offset, Wiz, Fredo etc be coming to this _ for a new look/image tho?

Offset, Fredo??? Those the examples we rolling with

So you're giving Ian Connor credit for them wearing supreme, bape, and yeezys?

Yea I don't see it so that will just have to be on me. I'm not saying you're wrong though, I'm probably just a lil out of touch :lol:

Last edited:
That don't mean anything, especially since his producing credits have like 50 other names attached and he's been working with Wack *** Travis snot

#1Don't you ever come out the side of yo mouth about Yeezys beats!!

#2 When you see the drop out bear that mean hip hop back

#3Travis Scott cd knocks tho

#4 hope you day is going well

Last edited:
It's incredible to me how polarizing Yeezus remains.

I personally think its his third best album and a certified classic.

I suppose that's the beauty of music; it's subjectivity.

I'm in it was so underrated.

"Had to stop at 711 to get some gas , I'm lying im buyin condoms don't look thru the glass" :smokin

It's incredible to me how polarizing Yeezus remains.

I personally think its his third best album and a certified classic.

I suppose that's the beauty of music; it's subjectivity.

I agree .

I got
CD
LR
Yeezus
808/MDF Tied for 4th

Just read the whole Kanye Wiz beef at work. Gave me some entertainment.

Kanye ego unreal God amongst men? Dude doesn't even have B by his name or part of the 3 comma club

Kanye doesn't spread peace
wiz spreads peace

Ls on both sides but the biggest L on kanyes forehead lol smh

Back
Top Bottom