OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

At this point we ain't getting it today. It'd be smart to release it tomorrow with the SNL performance but considering he's gonna be prepping for that he ain't gonna be spending much time mastering this. If we get it this weekend I'd be shocked.

gonna go check in on KTT for the next 30 min

in for pure shambles over there 
roll.gif

edit  - ktt wont even load... acting like footsites on rd 
sick.gif

Last edited:
At this point we ain't getting it today. It'd be smart to release it tomorrow with the SNL performance but considering he's gonna be prepping for that he ain't gonna be spending much time mastering this. If we get it this weekend I'd be shocked.

Honestly if it doesn't come out by Valentine's Day, I doubt that it will come out before March. If he scraps the release of the album, I think that he will definitely go back to the studio and work on it for a few weeks before releasing it....that is if he has the time to do so with all of the stuff that he has going on

Honestly if it doesn't come out by Valentine's Day, I doubt that it will come out before March. If he scraps the release of the album, I think that he will definitely go back to the studio and work on it for a few weeks before releasing it....that is if he has the time to do so with all of the stuff that he has going on

What else does he gave to do, find the next Hefty bag to turn into a shirt?

What else does he gave to do, find the next Hefty bag to turn into a shirt?

Nah I heard he's turning a pillow cover into a sock. Stay tuned.

People are talking about Ye scrapping the album?
If dude really took 3 years to debut an album only to scrap it... Kanye would take the biggest L of all time.

Dont even think this album is coming out this month lol. Oh well theres other artist out there to listen to in the meantime

I'm not even excited for this album but kinda curious to hear it

no more parties in la was bland to me

Back
Top Bottom