OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

This Redditor’s Rework of ‘The Life of Pablo’ Is Damn Near Perfect

We still have another month and a half before the end of the year, but it seems safe to say that Kanye West’s The Life of Pablo has been one of the most influential and acclaimed releases of 2016. Its reach has become so widespread that it has been remixed and reworked in more ways than one can count, including a particularly strong offering from OG Ron C. But a Reddit user has just uploaded what may be the most deluxe version yet.

This latest reworking elongates and extends every track on the album (and some not included in the final version) to resemble the kind of heavy-handed maximalism that defines previous Kanye albums like Late Registration and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.

Some of the plethora of changes include the addition of standalone singles “Only One” and “All Day,” an extended cut of “Father Stretch My Hands” that incorporates Desiigner’s “Panda,” and comprehensive editions of tracks like “Wolves” and “Famous” that have undergone multiple changes throughout Kanye’s edits.

Listen to the full reworking of The Life of Pablo below:

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2016/11...ty+Post&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

kanye "make up" show at the forum this sunday... 
nerd.gif

For my LA PEEPS! Debating if I want to 3-PEAT!!

Kanye West Announces 7th Los Angeles Show

LOS ANGELES, CA – Kanye is as Kanye does and he has announced a seventh show in Los Angeles for his Saint Pablo Tour set for Sunday (November 20) at The Forum.

The concert is to make up for ‘Ye’s sixth LA show, which he had to cut short due to vocal issues. He offered fans a refund and promised to return in order to share the complete The Life of Pablo experience. Those who chose to not get their money back from the November 3 date get first dibs on this new show as a special code sent to their ticket can be redeemed for a new ticket.

West is also making the night a special event by inviting music students from the inner city to attend the show for free.

Last month, the Chicago superstar expanded the Saint Pablo Tour to include a second leg of 20 additional stops and reschedule dates that were canceled after West’s wife, Kim Kardashian, was robbed at gunpoint in Paris.

Tickets for the seventh Los Angeles show at The Forum go on sale tomorrow (November 18) at 12 p.m. PST at LiveNation.com.

Wouldve been out the door an hour earlier if it wasn't for that rant. And dude needs to quit with the "hold up, hold up" bs during songs. Sorta killed the vibe. The LA show I went to blows this show out of the water.

Last edited:
I expected a rant but not the whole concert and yes he said he didn't vote but if he did it would have been Trump. I left early and I've never done that before ever. Seriously save your money if you haven't bought a ticket yet

^ damn, I went to one of the last LA shows before he lost his voice and I was half expecting a rant but he didn't at all, actually. Went hard the whole time. Guess we got lucky, I would be real mad if he did that the whole time, SMH.

Back
Top Bottom