OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Welcome To Heartbreak, Street Lights & Robocop are easily my fav songs off 808s. I heard Amazing way too many times playing 2k back in the day to ever wanna listen to that song again :lol:

Yeezus is an amazing album idc what anybody says. It’s right up there with mbdtf for me. Ye is alright feels like an audio amuse bouche tho. I wanted more (not talking about the length of the ep) but it was satisfying enough.

Unlike drake always riding all the waves, Kanye is a master at picking up on an upcoming sound and making people believe that he came up with it.
u can say it started with the soul samples (dilla, 9th wonder) to even (yeezus) death grips, tlop ( chance (well he tried for some of the album)) , to now. That's why people have different top Kanye album lists :rolleyes

Last edited:
And you fail to realize this is a forum where people stand behind their beliefs... if we just agreed to disagree, this place would be pointless to visit and have conversation..
i get your point but you've been arguing the same point in regards to replay value...

I won’t call Ghost Town a good song, but it has grown on me.

Album still sucks though.

If any other artist made this nobody would listen to it.

Last edited:
Honestly, I just want the old Kanye. I know it’s a dumb statement at this point. But “Real Friends” and “No More Parties in LA” both showed it was there still. I just don’t understand how a dude who working with Pusha and Nas comes up with an album like this.

I don’t understand how Daytona is so great and has such a great sound, and this is so meh. Makes me wonder if he actually produced Daytona at all.

You would think when albums like DAMN and KOD get such good praise and do numbers, Kanye would release something of substance. Hell, I remember when To Pimp A Butterfly dropped and Kanye tweeted about the inspiration from it... well he still has to make anything of it.

Sorry for the rant...I’m just sick of being a Kanye fan. And this album still sucks.

Last edited:
well i mean he did scrap his whole album after the TMZ thing n did it from scratch after that. i dont think he cares the same way how the general ppl are emotionally invested into an album.. he was prolly like, iite lemme make 7 songs real quick and get it out in time. i bet his priorities were mainly invested in making sure Pusha sounded like a beast, and he probably wants Nas album to kill everything

if College drop out isn't your number one then your list is instantly invalid :lol:. I think Ye is def at the bottom of his discography with TLOP and Yeezus.

After sitting with this album for the weekend and listening to it a bunch...i don't really see myself coming back to it. I think Pusha's album is wayy better and gets more spins by me.

Honestly, I just want the old Kanye. I know it’s a dumb statement at this point. But “Real Friends” and “No More Parties in LA” both showed it was there still. I just don’t understand how a dude who working with Pusha and Nas comes up with an album like this.

I don’t understand how Daytona is so great and has such a great sound, and this is so meh. Makes me wonder if he actually produced Daytona at all.

You would think when albums like DAMN and KOD get such good praise and do numbers, Kanye would release something of substance. Hell, I remember when To Pimp A Butterfly dropped and Kanye tweeted about the inspiration from it... well he still has to make anything of it.

Sorry for the rant...I’m just sick of being a Kanye fan. And this album still sucks.

That ship has looooong sailed :lol:

I just don't think he really has that much to say in that form anymore, at least not for the length of an album. Seem like that's why we got Yeezus in the first place, he made his "perfect album" and didn't wanna have to try or be expected to "top" that so he just did something in a completely different direction. Different enough it couldn't really be compared to the last album

You can tell he wanna always stay relatively tapped in w the current gen as well. Based on what he was saying in the Big Boy sit down it seem like he never wants to become that older rapper that all the kids respect but not really pressed to get music from

1. CD
2. MBDTF
3. LR
4. GRADUATION
5. 808s
6. TLOP
7. YEEZUS
8. YE

1 and 2 can be switched.. 3/4 and 5 can be switched.. depending on the moods.

Back
Top Bottom