OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

This Kanye x Jay Elec x LOX is the personification of Kanye's role in rap, track dedicated to god meanwhile everyone on the track still stuck to their roots all to be ended on an ode to Larry Hoover. Dude is a constant bridge between different worlds

this is two words in 2021

This Kanye x Jay Elec x LOX is the personification of Kanye's role in rap, track dedicated to god meanwhile everyone on the track still stuck to their roots all to be ended on an ode to Larry Hoover. Dude is a constant bridge between different worlds

this is two words in 2021
I'm not listening until the album drops but that's always been a huge reason why Ye is so appreciated to me. Backpacker up there with the Roc who had street dudes.

"I'm the gap like banana republic and old navy ohhh...come out sweater than old sadie".

1628259458412.png

This is all marketing. He wants people to whine on social media about where the album is to get more promotion for it.

I am convinced this is all marketing because this is the second time he did this.

He doesn’t even need the marketing lol. It’s really unnecessary. Everyone is already dying for the album.
That’s my thing this **** was never necessary at all :lol: :lol: :lol:
it’s like dude isn’t aware he is in a social media era
people just drop music if it’s good people will talk the end

Kanye been tinkering to the last second on albums even back when physical CD's & official release dates were a thing. Now with streaming & just overall technology it's pretty natural that he's working on this excessively. Based off this stream tho it has most definitely paid off in the music.

I'll take waiting the extra time if it means we are getting the best possible, the main reason i didn't like Ye was because it felt so rushed & unfinished. there are 3 particular verses on here that could use some tuning up & if it's done it's worth the wait for me.

I'm just hoping this is closer to finish than just a skeleton

Kanye been tinkering to the last second on albums even back when physical CD's & official release dates were a thing. Now with streaming & just overall technology it's pretty natural that he's working on this excessively. Based off this stream tho it has most definitely paid off in the music.

I'll take waiting the extra time if it means we are getting the best possible, the main reason i didn't like Ye was because it felt so rushed & unfinished. there are 3 particular verses on here that could use some tuning up & if it's done it's worth the wait for me.

I'm just hoping this is closer to finish than just a skeleton

All I want is No Child Left Behind to have a verse lol

This is all marketing. He wants people to whine on social media about where the album is to get more promotion for it.

I am convinced this is all marketing because this is the second time he did this.
Its marketing and antics. He has one last shot at this before people get tired of it.

Its marketing and antics. He has one last shot at this before people get tired of it.

lol no one is gonna get turned off for good over this **** as long as the product is what we heard last night. Just have to deal with it at this point.

That’s my thing this **** was never necessary at all :lol: :lol: :lol:
it’s like dude isn’t aware he is in a social media era
people just drop music if it’s good people will talk the end
He's fully aware he can just drop with no promo and it's a huge deal. See: GOOD Fridays.

But Kanye loves a spectacle.

Lol. Said everyone when he supported Trump. And then they were excited for Yandhi and that got pushed back into oblivion and eventually became what is now Donda 3 years later (since these were mostly all Yandhi demos.) And yet, here we all are still clamoring for that hot ****.

He could push this **** back to October and people will still be just as excited when THAT date comes.

Lol. Said everyone when he supported Trump. And then they were excited for Yandhi and that got pushed back into oblivion and eventually became what is now Donda 3 years later (since these were mostly all Yandhi demos.) And yet, here we all are still clamoring for that hot ****.

He could push this **** back to October and people will still be just as excited when THAT date comes.
Not everyone has the same level of excitement and patience for the BS

Sidenote , I know a few mentioned Nas’ album in here… has anyone peeped the Isaiah Rashad album that dropped last week? I’ve been enjoying the hell out of it. Was a nice release to hold me over.

Back
Top Bottom