OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Skimmed through it and got 808 yeezus vibes...I was honestly expecting something completely different

808 and Yeezus both grew on me over time, but damn Ye, I really wasn't expecting this. 

dont sugar coat it

lyric wise its not dope

SOUND WISE

o

m

g

this

Seriously,Fade had me like

Every time you start vibing to a damn beat it change to a different beat, but it's the same damn track.

Then the next track sound like the previous beat before it changed to the beat before the beat.

My mans was on PCP making this album. 
I mean, Kanye was never heralded as a great lyricist though right? 
laugh.gif
Never a great lyricist, but go peep College dropout through-Graduation, he at least made sense 

I'm seriously at a loss for words 

Last edited:
30 Hours, No More Parties & even Wolves have cool Kanye verses. The rest however either has trash verses or barely anything from Kanye vocal wise. Like this album more than Yeezus

Just listening to the 30 second snippets you can tell it's quality beats-wise. Just wish dude was a decent rapper. Can't wait to get this on CD though. CB sounds great on Waves. Never thought I'd be more into the features, though.

I will say this

in a large venue, stadium, or area the sounds are all that matters

so it makes sense he was really feeling himself when played it at MSG

all anyone could hear were the sonics

in the car though, where lyrics matter, this is weak af my family

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom