OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

why is it so hard to buy this album lol. i'm still listening to mos def talk and talk and talk...

Listening to Wolves on repeat last night.

Realizing that the 365 day wait was well worth it.

Kanye really rapping about bleaching dookie holes on a song titled "Father Stretch My Hands"? Rhymefest must be right :smh:

Spotify >

Every now again you get these apple music and tidal exclusives but Spotify does a great job of getting me to listen to songs that I probably wouldn't have otherwise

After the first listen i think it's best to look at this album in the way Timbalands albums. Everything outside of kanye is what shines on the album. So Kanye is now the new timbaland which is not bad in my eyes. I'll consider MBDTF Kanyes last actual album and everything after akin to shock value and cruel summer. And with that outlook the album is great.

Yo what's good with the site. I listened to son talk for like 20 min about some **** I didn't care about and then nothing. Where is the direct link on his site to purchase the album.
I'm not downloading tidal.

Last edited:
For all y'all talking about the Kanyes lyrics, beware that people are going to come in here and say you're stuck in the 90's and that you're lame :rofl:

Last edited:
Why are some of ya'll so anti Tidal?

What's the big difference in it, and Spotify, Google or Apple?

The sheep mentality has people not willing to step way from iTunes even though technically Tidal has better quality.

I just don't wanna pay to rent music. I wanna own it. I tried Tidal and apple and Spotify and they're all cool but at the end of the day I ain't leasing my music.

Before I criticize your home theater/car stereo/headphones, I'm going to argue that most of you who are arguing in favor of Tidals superior audio quality don't have ears trained to hear the slight differences anyway. You should just save your money.

I prefer Yeezus of this by a fair margin.

As do I. Don't get me wrong...I didn't think Yeezus was great and IMO, i twas his worst album to date until this dropped. It least it flowed well. This album doesn't flow well at all and he's rapping trash. The same people who like this album are the same ones who will call Young Thug or Gucci trash but Kanye is rapping far worse then them on this.

I just don't wanna pay to rent music. I wanna own it. I tried Tidal and apple and Spotify and they're all cool but at the end of the day I ain't leasing my music.

Oh I understand that line of thinking. I get it. I honestly don't even know how streaming services exists or why labels allow them to. But I agree with you. I'm just more so speaking about the iTunes or Apple Music users. I won't argue against buying or streaming music. That's why I felt like this model Kanye is doing is making people download the album illegally. Should've dropped it at the height of anticipation. A week or whatever from now? Not so much.

Before I criticize your home theater/car stereo/headphones, I'm going to argue that most of you who are arguing in favor of Tidals superior audio quality don't have ears trained to hear the slight differences anyway. You should just save your money.

before you criticize what people elect to use, you should be more knowledgeable about Tidal. Tidal offers a regular service for the same price as the other services.

http://tidal.com/us/try-now

So no, it's not more expensive.

Spot on. Album is trash! This may we worse than Yeezus.

Kanye is so self-absorbed that his lyrics are not substantive at all. He raps about nothing at all and the production on this album along with the lyrics feel extremely lazy. I am all for artist evolving but its truly disappointing to see where he has come from as an artist to where he is now.

I think we all have an expectation when we listen to music and that would be that we don't want to cringe every 3 bars

Kanye does not deliver on that expectation for me

The beats are good for the most part tho

This album is weird. On first listen it was cool but I'm not itching to hear it again. Everything else he's done weather good or bad I've always wanted to listen to it again. This album is just meh so far. There's good tracks but it's just not cohesive. Yeezus for all its flaws had a unified vision. I personally love yeezus but can understand the hate. Same way I hate 808's but can understand the love because the album had a vision and a continuous sound. This is just tracks of how he felt that day making music. Then he needed a good way to really promote his clothes and he said I'll put an album out. That'll get everyone's attention. Who knows I could change my mind later but this album is just too indecisive on what it wants to be.

Back
Top Bottom