OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

i aint supporting a gotdamn thing

i got VIP tickets for his concert in NYC

i did my part

so first and foremost, **** you Kanye

garbage like this gives more and more validity to all of the ghost writers ye used. Where is consequence when you need him?

If you want to listen to the original SWISH aka "Album of the Life", listen in this order:

1. Famous
2. Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1
3. Pt. 2
4. Waves
5. Low Lights
6. Highlights
7. 30 Hours
8. No More Parties in L.A.
9. Fade
10. FML
11. Real Friends
12. Wolves

The album is still trash |I

IDK how anyone can compare this to Kanye pre-2011 unless you're still a teenager.

If you want to listen to the original SWISH aka "Album of the Life", listen in this order:

1. Famous
2. Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1
3. Pt. 2
4. Waves
5. Low Lights
6. Highlights
7. 30 Hours
8. No More Parties in L.A.
9. Fade
10. FML
11. Real Friends
12. Wolves

The album is still trash |I

IDK how anyone can compare this to Kanye pre-2011 unless you're still a teenager.

This. I do really enjoy the production. But it truly feels like Kanye isn't even trying. Even FML was great through the drum breakdown and then all a sudden Ye comes through with the struggle auto tune and ruins the rest of the song.

garbage like this gives more and more validity to all of the ghost writers ye used. Where is consequence when you need him?

Seems like he burned too many bridges with his ghostwriters like Cons and Rhymefest, so Ye decided to give it a go on his own.

This yielded TLOP and bleached ******** :lol:

Last edited:
As a Kanye fan this is trash. No continuity with it ..just literally a mixup of albums he's recorded in the last 2 years. **** sounds like a mixtape

I'm losing hope after this and Yeezus. I don't think he can reach MBDTF levels again

Ultra light beams the song
And man the performance last night! Wow I was ready to cry and go to church

Feedback is probably my favorite track.

I think Ebro saying he pulled something from every album is accurate

Then again unlike a lot of people, not matter the artist, I go into the album with an open mind

Not with what I think they should make or already having some imaginary album built up in my head.

Last edited:
Ultralight Beam, Famous, Highlights, I Love Kanye, FML, Real Friends, Fade...thats about it for me. Would still go see him live, got to see Yeezus tour at MSG with Kendrick as his opener and it was one of the best live shows I've ever seen.

I can see why some view this as a compilation, but I said a couple weeks ago, based on the songs we heard prior to the release, Real Friends, All Day, NMPILA,  that this album would probably be like a culmination all of his previous sounds.

I cant believe some people still listen to this guy expecting College Dropout or something similar.

Album to me is solid so far except for Freestyle 4 and Facts, which are hot garbage.

This album does seem thrown together though, Yeezus had some sort of cohesion at least.

Back
Top Bottom