OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Rocky on his Puff just talking reckless i love it

Tyler need to rap like this more often, most of his stuff is too out there for me

but he killed that

they making a video for this 
pimp.gif

Ever since I got an Apple Music subscription (3 month free trial FTW) and Spotify I have not downloaded any music. I broke that streak with TLOP.

This is the worst day ever
I agree wholeheartedly, but with that said, fine, don't make anymore CDs. At least make the music accessible for the people who want to buy it without having to stream from some janky streaming service. And if Ye can't do that then the flood gates will be open for bootleggery, which is fine by me. I would rather support an artist, but if they are going to try to push another agenda (streaming through Tidal) then have at it, I will still get the music regardless with or without giving up my monies.

Ever since I got an Apple Music subscription (3 month free trial FTW) and Spotify I have not downloaded any music. I broke that streak with TLOP.

I love Apple music. I have never used a streaming service in my life until apple music came about. So easy to add new music to my phone.

Spotify is the only one I'm comfortable with paying with. I've had Tidal, Apple Music & Beats and look wise Spotify to me looks best but I'm a lil biased. I'd settle for Apple Music if I could port my playlist but that apparently will never happen

Terribly sad that I'll never be able to have a legit physical copy of TLOP

Spotify is the only one I'm comfortable with paying with. I've had Tidal, Apple Music & Beats and look wise Spotify to me looks best but I'm a lil biased. I'd settle for Apple Music if I could port my playlist but that apparently will never happen

Terribly sad that I'll never be able to have a legit physical copy of TLOP

I prefer Spotify as well, but during this 3 month trial I'm very satisfied with Apple Music. They got the Chronic album on there fam :pimp:

Besides with a student discount Spotify is only $5 a month, can't beat that deal

Can't even remember the last physical copy of an album i purchased.
I have spotify and had the 3month trial of apple music. Don't really like how both services randomly add and remove certain songs, albums, etc.

I will never even download a free trial of Tidal. Sorry Jay. The way they rolled that whole project was/is a mess.

The Apple Music Beats Radio stations is the main thing that i'm mainly having withdrawals from. They actually had some good stations that played a lot of different music. W Run the Jewels Radio, DR. Dre Radio, Abstract Radio, OVO, even Ebro and DJ Khalid.

Don't mind going the pirate way. I still always support when artists go on tour even buy merch. I think thats where artists see most of the money either way.

i'm guessing it's also cheaper to not have physical copies. I actually enjoy having a physical copy for certain artists. Last physical i purchased was Kendrick's TPAB.

Whoever said a few pages back that Kanye's distasteful lyrics completely ruin a number of the songs on this album hit the nail on the head.

I mean, dude literally referred to his wife as a ***** on here. Like, what the **** is wrong with this dude?

He's been callled her a *****. Thats a problem with men in general, not just him.

Obviously plenty of rappers refer to women as ******* and lots of men do the same in real life. Some of the dumbest of these dudes might even refer to their girlfriend as "my *****."

I honestly can't think of one instance,however, where someone, rapper or otherwise, referred to their wife as a ***** outside of an emotional spousal altercation or its immediate aftermath. I'm sure it happens but it's certainly not typical. And this dude Kanye is doing it? For what purpose? Seriously, where is this dude's mind at? I'm not one to get too uptight about vulgarity but this man is showing complete disrespect to his own wife bro.

SMH

Back
Top Bottom