OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Copped for LA and Vegas.

Yeezy in Vegas for Halloween weekend [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Got GA for Wednesday in LA. Couldn't get seats in 100s which is what I really wanted. I'll sell them to find better seats like I did for Yeezus. Waiting to find out how much time is spent on main stage vs. runway.

Considering Vegas too.

I'm just not looking to pay $100+ for Ye but I should be in there
I never left a Kanye show disappointed. He had Kendrick Lamar when he toured 3 years ago, so I was willing to pay a little extra. I'm still mad I missed the Glow in The Dark Tour.

I never left a Kanye show disappointed. He had Kendrick Lamar when he toured 3 years ago, so I was willing to pay a little extra. I'm still mad I missed the Glow in The Dark Tour.

Who are you tellin? Broke up with my ex and we were supposed to go together. I shoulda went solo or found somethin new to go with me instead. Really wanted to go to glow. Never missing Yeezy again.

What are ticket prices y'all?

Last edited:
Dying to hear what openers are gonna be. I think Chance is too good to be true for those speculating up top but I'd lose my **** if it was him lol

On the not of previous Ye shows, I will forever regret not going to the msg show Tribe opened up :frown:

Last edited:
Who are you tellin? Broke up with my ex and we were supposed to go together. I shoulda went solo or found somethin new to go with me instead. Really wanted to go to glow. Never missing Yeezy again.

What are ticket prices y'all?
Girl I used to mess with told me her mom won her tickers and a limo (filled with alcohol) from a radio station contest, They had to take the bottles out cause her and her friends weren't 21 tho. Said it was the best concert she ever went to and we went to a ton.

DC prices from Ticketmaster. Taxes and Fees not included in these prices.

MAIN CONCOURSE
US $99.00 - US $149.00
US $99.00 US $149.00

CLUB CONCOURSE
US $99.00 - US $149.00
US $99.00 US $149.00

UPPER CONCOURSE
US $29.50 - US $99.00
US $29.50 US $99.00

PRESS
US $59.00
US $59.00

Additional fees are applied at Checkout. Prices subject to change.

Last edited:
So I gotta choose between going to see Ye or taking this girl out for dinner???? Ye or Yambs???? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom