OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Floor seats/GA in LA are $150 not including the fees.

They're $350 in the bay and $150 for lower level :x

Still gonna cop lower level though

What's the tidal members special? Anyone here got a tidal subscription?

Last edited:
GA is gonna be shi*tshow.. 

sprung for cheaper seats and an actual "seat".

*they better not add anymore LA shows especially on friday 
mad.gif

I never left a Kanye show disappointed. He had Kendrick Lamar when he toured 3 years ago, so I was willing to pay a little extra. I'm still mad I missed the Glow in The Dark Tour.

Who are you tellin? Broke up with my ex and we were supposed to go together. I shoulda went solo or found somethin new to go with me instead. Really wanted to go to glow. Never missing Yeezy again.

What are ticket prices y'all?

$125 for floor level at Amalie Arena in Tampa. Came out to like $153 after taxes and fees. Copped 6 tickets :pimp:

Prices started at like $40 though.

I never left a Kanye show disappointed. He had Kendrick Lamar when he toured 3 years ago, so I was willing to pay a little extra. I'm still mad I missed the Glow in The Dark Tour.
808s at the hollywood bowl left a sour taste in my mouth... but to be fair, he did perform it in its entirety, nothing more nothing less..

Yeezus was pretty epic tho.

Smh ticketmaster raised the price for the MSG shows.they only have two price tiers now. $136 and $226. The 300 level tickets used to cost $59 I believe.

Hopefully he leaves TLOP off the playlist the same way HOV does kingdom come

But...the name of the tour is "The Life of Pablo Tour" :lol:

I'm pretty sure ALL that he will perform is TLOP. He might throw in "Good Life" and bring T-Pain out if we're lucky

My man about 35 million in hole of course he's going to add some more tour dates. :lol:

Havent been to a Ye tour since WTT, skipped Yeezus, but after finally listening to TLOP a few weeks ago, I'm excited to see some of these joints performed live.

Last edited:
Woke up late, but got my tickets, going to the Seattle show
pimp.gif

Paid $146/ea for lower bowl near the stage

Last edited:
I saw Kanye at Watch the throne tour and last year at hollywood bowl for 808s. I would go for pablo but im broke at the moment

But...the name of the tour is "The Life of Pablo Tour" :lol:

I'm pretty sure ALL that he will perform is TLOP. He might throw in "Good Life" and bring T-Pain out if we're lucky

All he will perform is TLOP? Have you ever been to a concert before?

I can see him adding another show in LA, he usually does. Haven't been to the Forum since it's been re-done, how's the seating? I was looking for some lower level 100 seats but the ones they released today were wack. I went ahead and bought a pair of GA floor tickets but will probably sell them to grab a pair of tickets for seats I actually want.

Last edited:
I missed out on the good seats but I'm sure he'll add more in LA. No way that small *** Forum is enough for 2 shows with the demand. 

Back
Top Bottom