OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I don't think ye & Jerry are cool anymore like they were a year or so ago. & I saw a tweet from someone in kanye's camp saying that they have over a hundred different merch ideas they plan to roll out over the course of the tour, I'll try & find it

I swore someone posted that tweet in here

Pics of updated merch?

edit: Nvm, found it on twitter. I'm definitely ok with the General Admission designs they came out with. That Kim K tennis shirt is cool too. Hopefully by the time the tour hits Chicago the full range of merch is out.

Last edited:
Seen pics on IG of the stage set up and I got a question for those who attended:
Does the stage stay stationary or does it kind of move?
Only reason I'm asking is I'm on livenation.com looking at resell prices and in a conventional setup the prices that are towards the side or awkwardly behind the stage are cheaper.

But if this stage is moving or is kinda stationed in the middle of the crowd then those seats ain't so bad  
laugh.gif

Just now saw the full Fade video, gimme a late pass or whatever but sheesh :wow: :pimp:

bought 2 floor seats (hard tickets). east section. to the Kanye show at MSG on Tuesday. kinda looking like I won't be able to make it. if anyone wants to talk about it PM me

Last edited:
How strict are they to get on the floor? My buddy has floor tix and I was just gonna be a nosebleed seat and borrow his ticket to just go down to the floor

How strict are they to get on the floor? My buddy has floor tix and I was just gonna be a nosebleed seat and borrow his ticket to just go down to the floor

Wasn't sure if you mentioned a specific venue but that matters. I've been to venues where i've gotten in using my friends floor ticket but other venues have a second set of scanners to get onto floor

How much were floor tickets retail? I want to know how much im getting fleeced copping these floors from resellers.

How much were floor tickets retail? I want to know how much im getting fleeced copping these floors from resellers.
why would get buy floor seats? to look up at a bunch of bright lights the whole show?

i'm so glad i didn't jump on the floor vip seats when they first went on sale

merch is super weak. i will buy the kim tennis shirt tho

went to 2 yeezus tour stops and bought one shirt

wish i bought all of them

I hated at first

But

ABSOLULETY 

ABSOLULETY 

ABSOLULETY 

ABSOLULETY 

ABSOLULETY 

ABSOLULETY 

ABSOLULETY 

ABSOLULETY 

ABSOLULETY 

ABSOLULETY 

ABSOLULETY 

ABSOLULETY 

ABSOLULETY 

ABSOLULETY 

ABSOLULETY 

ABSOLULETY 

GO WITH GA SEATS

NOT VIP

BUT GA

IF YOU HATING OF THE FLOOR SEATS, YOU CLEARLY WERENT THERE **** X 15

KANYE LEGIT POINTED AT ME AND DID HIS HIGHLIGHTS VERSE AT ME. MAYBE ABOUT 10 FEET AWAY

WAS IN THE SAME MOSH PIT AS JONAH HILL AND JR SMITH

I CANT EEM SLEEP

INCREDIBLEEEE

Last edited:
Wont work at MSG

They give you wristbands for the floor. They ONLY look at the wristbands for GA. For the seated sections they only look at the tickets, which they marker up once you walk in. If you leave the building you cant get back in with that ticket

Was at the concert had some high seats which had a good view, wasssssss a crazy ******** experience 

I do wish Ye performed All Falls Down after golddigger tho.

Copped some more tickets for tonights show too for $60 in the 200s 
nthat.gif

Was at the concert had some high seats which had a good view, wasssssss a crazy ******** experience 

Copped some more tickets for tonights show too for $60 in the 200s :nthat:

Posted this question earlier, seen some tickets going for cheaper cause they were kinda behind the stage in a conventional concert....does it matter in this set up?

is the stage stationary or does it move?

Wont work at MSG

They give you wristbands for the floor. They ONLY look at the wristbands for GA. For the seated sections they only look at the tickets, which they marker up once you walk in. If you leave the building you cant get back in with that ticket
Thanks
Trying to go to the LA show. Buddy and his girl have GA floor tix, so was hoping they wouldn't stamp/mark the ticket. It didn't let them do etickets so they need to get hard tickets from will call

Last edited:

Copped some more tickets for tonights show too for $60 in the 200s 
nthat.gif
Posted this question earlier, seen some tickets going for cheaper cause they were kinda behind the stage in a conventional concert....does it matter in this set up?
is the stage stationary or does it move?
Stage is suspended above GA and moves. So a side view is great.

Back
Top Bottom