OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I got tickets to the Philly show. 

I paid 400 for 2 tickets in section 123 row 15. 

I wanted something eye level with the stage. 

NT meetup? My girl will be arriving late since she has class at LaSalle. I figured I would go early and attempt to grab some merch and just chill. 

Sets definitely change, I kinda was hesitant to hear Gold Digger but luckily he didn't perform it

Why is this dude not performing the song that he named his tour after?  SMFH

Probably too many lyrics for him.

Honestly it felt like he went with a very very safe set list . Maybe he's too worried about the casuals as the shows not knowing the songs? Idk. It was a super fun time Tuesday but i still left wishing he had done more.

Probably too many lyrics for him.

Honestly it felt like he went with a very very safe set list . Maybe he's too worried about the casuals as the shows not knowing the songs? Idk. It was a super fun time Tuesday but i still left wishing he had done more.

Hope he plays it in LA. One of my favorite songs off Pablo.

Going to Ye tonight in Cleveland, so hyped, we like 15 deep, im hit someone with Stone Cold Stunner in the Pit [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Mad excited for the show at United Center in Chicago this Friday. Got floor seats.. wondering if he's going to bring someone out.

Last edited:
I asked this a few weeks ago, but not too many people had gone yet.
For those sitting on the floor, do they stamp/punch your ticket and give you a wristband?
Got a buddy going and wouldn't mind trying to slide down to the floor with his ticket

Wasn't Rob K in a train wreck?

Shout out to dudes up there making  Jokes out of a situation.

Apparently Kim K was held gun point and robbed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom