OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

They have merch booths both inside and outside the venue. Those in LA that don't have tickets can still grab merch from the outside booth.

Already went to a show so it's gon be awkward showin up to a stand strictly off merch

going tonight in GA. :smokin

Man, the set up around the forum is so dope!!! He has 5 sold out shows, once you add Anaheim, 6 sold out LA shows! Man him and Drizzy are eating off tour life!

shows aren't sold out, tickets for tonight are still available on ticketmaster.

All of the shirts say "General Admission". I wonder if there were shirts that say "VIP" or something like that.

no "VIP" shirts

who goin to an LA show and can help get a shirt? :nerd:

size?
Medium
I want that black with the orange stage pic too :nerd:

how do the long sleeve fit? i got a medium for the i feel like kobe and i wish i had gotten a large, are they the same long sleeve shirts?

Went to the LA show last night, it was dope but way too short. Other than, can't really complain because I got some section 134 row 1 tickets last minute for much less than face value.

Wanted to cop a black kim k tour tee but didn't have the patience to stand in line.

From all the Ye shows I've been to, Glow in the Dark is still the best and Yeezus tour after that.

Merch line from last night wasn't too bad when I arrived. Got a large with him on the back with a red background after waiting for about 30 minutes.

Last edited:
Merch line from last night wasn't too bad when I arrived. Got a large with him on the back with a red background after waiting for about 30 minutes.

what time did you get there? the outside merch line was long, but you can buy the merch and bring it back to your car. inside had 4-5 booths, at least 2 of them had no lines - you just have to hold your merch during the whole concert >D

what time did you get there? the outside merch line was long, but you can buy the merch and bring it back to your car. inside had 4-5 booths, at least 2 of them had no lines - you just have to hold your merch during the whole concert
grin.gif
I'm fine with that since we have seats that are in the front of that section, I'm looking around for all the prices online but no luck, how much were the shorts?

what time did you get there? the outside merch line was long, but you can buy the merch and bring it back to your car. inside had 4-5 booths, at least 2 of them had no lines - you just have to hold your merch during the whole concert >D
I'm fine with that since we have seats that are in the front of that section, I'm looking around for all the prices online but no luck, how much were the shorts?

don't stop by the first merch booth when you walk in, they have more around the forum. $90. :rofl: if you want the camo shirts, get there early.

Last edited:
8:30 ish

WHo can hook it up with some merch today at the LA show today 10-27-16

looking for long sleeve and shorts

DM Me

Back
Top Bottom