OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

How y'all interrupting my search for Bittersweet with this stupid argument again?

I swear y'all be some Jabronis sometimes smh 

https://www.wired.com/story/kanye-west-puppet-show-alligator-boots/

This part was :lol:....

Kellison: When I first met Kanye, he was recording that song "Flashing Lights"—I walked into the studio and he was behind the control board, and this woman was singing one of the sections of the song. She goes, "How about that take?" And he was like, "I'm sorry, I missed it. Can you do it again?" He was watching the Kim Kardashian tape on his computer; it had come out that day, and that's why he was distracted.

MC Lyte: My dear brother you are on my mind. Where are you? How are you? Will we hear you again? How you feel…will we ever hear how you feel? We miss you. Can’t wait to hear that next thing. Those words. That slay. So slick. Sing your song my brother, Jesus Walks…He does, your are, because he was. He is, he lives, ask & believe, he’ll manifest the gift—-NEW LIFE —We miss you Kanye

After years of not listening to it, went back to Yeezus. Was never a huge fan of it, but it sounded so fresh. Amazing. 

Can't wait to like it in 2023
laugh.gif
I hated Yeezus back when it was released. Like all other Kanye albums, as my life evolved, my taste in Kanye albums evolved.

Recently went through a bad breakup with a girl, obvious go-to initially was 808 and Heartbreak, then bits and pieces of MBDTF. As I move on from the relationship, got less emo, got more angry, then emo again, then angry,  I've eventually kind of gotten numb to the relationship, mixed in with a bit of anger and feeling empty, and Yeezus sonically resonates with the feeling of numbness/emptiness. 

Blood On The Leaves and New Slaves might be top 5 Kanye tracks for me. 

Such an amazing album. 

Back
Top Bottom