OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Man I read that tweet not seeing who it was from. Got to the last line trying to pronounce what I'm reading and then I look up at the account and felt such disappointment :smh:

Like I'm upset you even posted that.

I would've been so hyped if it was brotha Yasiin.

Last edited:
Love, love, love KSG, but Fantano is inconsistent as hell. I'm not sure what it is he's actually listening to. I never would've thought he would give it a high mark.

this... a 10/10 the fact that its only 7 songs says it can't really be a 10. How does dude give it a 10/10 when it seems he has never liked a Cudi album

Someone gotta tell ye THIS (KSG) is what we need him and Cudi to be on from here on out

I’m going to see Murakami later this month and it would’ve been dope to have him sign the cover of the vinyl but those joint aren’t shipping until August :frown:

When the beat drops on 4th Dimension

tenor.gif

Love, love, love KSG, but Fantano is inconsistent as hell. I'm not sure what it is he's actually listening to. I never would've thought he would give it a high mark.

Son just says things to get views. Point blank.

Ppl like us talk and hear "oh he gave KSG a 10 and hated MBDTF" and we go "yo no way wft" and some will want to see why he did it.

His entire existence is clickbait. Some truth mixed in with exaggerations

Funny thing i tihnk his review of MBDTF was the last straw for me to pay him any mind lol

Excited to hear Nas' album. No idea what the cover or the album will be called. I feel like this has the least buzz of all 4 projects.

when i first saw kanye's tweet for nas' tracklist, i thought the bottom said DIAND chop new.. it probably says Piano chop new.. :smh:

Prolly be called 'Nas'

Cant wait, still cant believe a new Nas album will be here in 48 hours :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom