OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I’m intrigued but nothing will give us DTF vibes album a freaking masterpiece.

I’m thinking somewhere between 808’s and yeezus quality and I hope far far far more the latter

Yeezus was straight trash except bound.

DTF?

And Yeezus is my personal favorite Kanye album, I wouldn’t say it’s his best but my favorite.

Bound 2 is the only track that didn’t hold up for me, the rest of the album is absolute flames.

Got tickets for the wife and I to attend the listening party at the Benz on Thursday... Had to check out twice, they cancelled my first order.

Pretty hyped to experience the energy... planning a nice dinner to go with just in case its a dud - i.e. mediocre tunes, really short or he doesn't show up in person or some dumb ish.

Cheers to all who will be there, it might be epic.

DTF?

And Yeezus is my personal favorite Kanye album, I wouldn’t say it’s his best but my favorite.

Bound 2 is the only track that didn’t hold up for me, the rest of the album is absolute flames.

DTF …….. dark twisted fantasy

I asked my younger cousins and fam about it. I feel yeezus gears more toward a younger crowd they said the same thing.

Idk how old any of y’all are just my observation with my poll of like 20 people.

What’s INSANE. He literally hasn’t said ONE WORD or shown hIs FACE and created all the BUZZ :wow:

once your at that level.

the hype is all you need.

I mean very few artist have that energy for the pop and R&B

Beyoncé can show a damn shoe lace and a orange slice and the internet would lose they mind.

DTF …….. dark twisted fantasy

I asked my younger cousins and fam about it. I feel yeezus gears more toward a younger crowd they said the same thing.

Idk how old any of y’all are just my observation with my poll of like 20 people.

I’m so used to seeing it in MBDTF format that I couldn’t figure that out lmfao. Which is his best album by the way. I’m 34 btw, but like dude up there said, 2013 was also a great year and the tour was awesome as well. I have very fond memories to that album.

image0.png

1626831587922.gif

What’s funny is even with that commercial I’m still skeptical. Lol. But definitely hype that it’s now got the best potential to see the light of day.

Still have doubts this is dropping this Friday.

PTSD from the life of Pablo release.

Track ad didn't really do much for me musically.

Nothing against gospel but I haven't been thrilled with Kanye's delivery of it thus far. Jesus is King was a dud to me. Hopefully this one hits harder.

Back
Top Bottom