OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I hope folks aren't paying to see him go in the house and not be seen during the entire playback... smh...

I'll be streaming this one.
I had to take a step back and remember that it is just a listening party. Technically he doesn’t have to say or do anything at these events besides play the music.

Smart move, he’s getting paid off something most artists do on a much smaller scale and sometimes free.

Yeah it’s super vague whether this

A. Only works for Donda/Ye tracks
B. You need the separated stems to begin with to do this ****
C. You can input any song and it will separate it for you (which would be groundbreaking if it did it and it sounded as clean as the Ye song examples we’ve seen)

I’m all in if it’s C. Just need someone else to verify which one it is :lol:

Unfortunately i don't think it's C, as you said i think you would probably need the individual stems of the track intergraded into the device.

But if a company is working on something like option C, that **** would be groundbreaking musically.

FIRST PROJECTS IM TOUCHING ARE ALL OF CAMS **** OVER THE PAST DECADE.

I had to take a step back and remember that it is just a listening party. Technically he doesn’t have to say or do anything at these events besides play the music.

Smart move, he’s getting paid off something most artists do on a much smaller scale and sometimes free.

from a fan pov whats going on is stupid

from a artist/entrepreneurial standpoint is genius marketing

never seen somebody do a tour of a album that hasnt been released yet, money money money this man making

from a fan pov whats going on is stupid

from a artist/entrepreneurial standpoint is genius marketing

never seen somebody do a tour of a album that hasnt been released yet, money money money this man making
I'm not here to feel superior to anyone so this is an honest question. How is it stupid from a fans POV? If the fan has the awareness to know this is indeed a listening party and not a full blown concert performance, the fan had the choice to decide if they want to invest in such a thing. If they do, works for them. If they dont, still works for them cuz they dont have to.

I want to do it for sure. Just salty as hell about these prices. But I'd def drop some cash for a chance to hear a soon to be released album that I'm greatly anticipating on a sound system that will far exceed anything I will have the chance to listen to it on again.

Kanye trippin trying to sell that thing for $200 but I respect the hustle haha. As for capabilities it has 8GB storage, bluetooth, standard 3.5MM jack, and features say "split any song," so I'd assume that's anything you put in it unless Kanye and Co. wants lawsuits coming their way.

I'm not here to feel superior to anyone so this is an honest question
when someone says "i'm not _____" it's exactly what there trying to do
when someone says "honest" it's a dishonest and cunty

ur not superior to anybody, obviously, complaining about slightly above average ticket prices to an optional event

Weird take but you got it.

And to be clear, I felt the need to start the post off with that statement (beyond the fact that it's the truth) due to the fact that a lot of post in here is basically people either calling folks ye stans defending him ar every then or the group being labeled stans asking why "haters" are here at all. Foolish imo, and I wanted to be clear that I'm not taking part in that at all.

Folks who desire to argue on the internet are weirdos to me LouBrickaSian LouBrickaSian

I understand genuine and honesty arent qualities folks run into on the internet often.

See...now that last sentence is cunty.

ur not superior to anybody, obviously, complaining about slightly above average ticket prices to an optional event
Yeah...that's like...exactly what I said.

Weird take but you got it.

And to be clear, I felt the need to start the post off with that statement (beyond the fact that it's the truth) due to the fact that a lot of post in here is basically people either calling folks ye stans defending him ar every then or the group being labeled stans asking why "haters" are here at all. Foolish imo, and I wanted to be clear that I'm not taking part in that at all.

Folks who desire to argue on the internet are weirdos to me LouBrickaSian LouBrickaSian

I understand genuine and honesty arent qualities folks run into on the internet often.

See...now that last sentence is cunty.

Yeah...that's like...exactly what I said.
how is pointing out your munipulative behavior trying to argue?
there's no argument, you're a littlecunt
you use female tatics, which mean u were raised a single mother.
which totally explains your behavior. i'm not blaming you, its not your fault maq25060 maq25060

WaryInexperiencedIntermediateegret-size_restricted.gif

^^^
Thinking about how helpful something like this would be for aspiring producers, or just producers in general. Whether it's looking for samples or just getting ideas, just tinkering with something like this in dead time would be helpful. End of the day, there has to be comparable devices that don't cost $200, but I'm not mad at this man doing his best Steve Jobs impression...

Not mad at it either but for that price, I can't appreciate how it's tethered to the website for file transfer, etc. - which you can't even preview right now.

If the project goes south, you might end up with a $200 brick. Now if it could record (mic or aux input) and sample, I would honestly be intrigued at the $200 price point.

All that being said, I am an advanced MPC user, so this just seems a bit toyish. Will be interesting to see where it goes....

I mean mans has sold out of $200 puffer jackets so I'm sure there is a market for these. I'd bet some cheaper versions made by other companies drop in the not too distant future.

Not mad at it either but for that price, I can't appreciate how it's tethered to the website for file transfer, etc. - which you can't even preview right now.

If the project goes south, you might end up with a $200 brick. Now if it could record (mic or aux input) and sample, I would honestly be intrigued at the $200 price point.

All that being said, I am an advanced MPC user, so this just seems a bit toyish. Will be interesting to see where it goes....

so “live samples” doesn’t mean being able to record your own samples ?

Back
Top Bottom