**Official Young Jeezy Trap Or Die 3 Out Now **

Best jeezy album is recession
I honestly wasn't gonna buy it
Which would be the first jeezy album I haven't bought
But after listening to his breakfast club interview
And seeing that $2 off coupon for the album at Best Buy
I'm a support

I liked a few tracks off here tho. Idk what direction he's trynna go but I ain't feeling it. Ross just needs to continue in the mafiaso type ****. He played a track with nas on Snapchat and that joint was smoooooth

I had NO idea this was even dropping. Never seen this amount (or lack there of) of buzz for a Jeezy joint.

Last edited:
I had NO idea this was even dropping. Never seen this amount (or lack there of) of buzz for a Jeezy joint.

This was a bit of a surprise release. He basically dropped that Politically Correct EP, then dropped this album a couple weeks later

This was a bit of a surprise release. He basically dropped that Politically Correct EP, then dropped this album a couple weeks later

That definitely explains things. There was like no buzz or anything to this, so I assumed his marketing team failed him.

^ I don't think anyone is really arguing that. But these dudes trying to find a post trap lane since all Gucci minions took over the trap lane. Ross went back to his mafioso raps and jeezy trynna do this pastor thing.The concept was cool, execution was lackluster tho.

How is Seen It All compared to TM103? I actually liked TM103, and if Seen It All is at least on par with that, I'll give it a listen and grab some songs from it

Wait, this is awful but yall just tried to put me on Kodak Black? Lol Y'all musical opinions are interesting.

Album is far from awful, better than Seen It All IMO. Nothing groundbreaking, but it's a good break from the 100 rappers that sound alike these days.

Wait, this is awful but yall just tried to put me on Kodak Black? Lol Y'all musical opinions are interesting.

Album is far from awful, better than Seen It All IMO. Nothing groundbreaking, but it's a good break from the 100 rappers that sound alike these days.
ALL THIS
Funny thing is before that so called beef nobody ever put JEEZY & ROSS in the same boat now it's like dudes find any way to dislike one & like the other nothing wrong with liking both artist music ....Dudes in forums & social media have debates & arguments that don't take place in real life....JEEZY has a solid fan base it's been like that since he blew up the album should sell, just cause a few dudes on NT say JEEZY done don't mean anything....But that's rap fans for you that's why the average career span of rappers is 2-5 years they don't even know what they want hear....

Last edited:
How is Seen It All compared to TM103? I actually liked TM103, and if Seen It All is at least on par with that, I'll give it a listen and grab some songs from it

Seen It All is his worst album. 103 was mad underrated.

"My dream is to make a million in a day,
My dream is to make a mil by 12 today"

Last edited:

That's where I'm at with it. No straight up radio banger or club banger but a lot of solid cohesive tracks 

Seen It All had alot of better tracks, for example

Holy Ghost
How I Did It
Seen It All
1-4 Block
Enough
No Tears
Shady Life
Win Is A Win

there's not even one record i like on this new joint

Last edited:
Its not seen it all trash but its forgettable music. Between this and that tape I think dude might wanna go in a different direction with it. The trap uncle role ain't it content wise.

Jeezy  Church In These Streets predictions: 60-65K (65-70K with streams). I'd say that's a nice number for an artist that didn't really have his project promoted.

Back
Top Bottom