**Official Young Jeezy Trap Or Die 3 Out Now **

Yea man JEEZY put him on & nobody still wanna rock with LODY same with GIBBS that guy just not marketable man ....Cats like them ain't satisfied with a foot in the door they want a ***** to carry them through it...Lody talks **** like he's a millionaire like who in the industry is really rockin with him?? Dudes in his own city ain't rockin with him like that...

Nah Gibbs got a hella fan base. I was with you until you said that.

Yea Gibbs grew on me crazy. He putting out great music right now

I don't think Brad was comparing Gibbs to Jeezy or even saying Jeezy was better.

Sounds like he was just using Gibbs as an example of someone who had their foot in the door and was still looking for a hand out. Jeezy did everything he could for Gibbs at the time, he always seemed somewhat ungrateful for those opportunities.

I still rock with him though and he's definitely putting out some consistent quality music at the moment.

Gibbs got a internet fan base

Jeezy a household name
YEP JEEZY will always be around people love you on Saturday & hate you on Monday that's just the industry...The same thing happen to JAY in 06....I remember there was a 2 yr period before 103 dropped when everybody & they momma was coming at SNOW from ROSS,ALLEY BOY, MEECH, GUCCI, BLEU DAVINCI, FREDDIE GIBBS, BLOOD RAW & I can't remember who else & dude dropped 103 sold 223k the 1st week & everybody fell back if he endured all that he's gonna continue to be around so this album was mediocre but the next might be fire like Jay did, dropped KINGDOM COME & people hated it the next yr comes back with the classic AMERICAN GANGSTER......ROSS & JEEZY have been on classics together LUXURY TAX, PUT EM UP, HUSTLIN(REMIX), ERRYDAY (TRIPLE C'S), WAR READY, they have good chemistry hopefully they drop another record together....I think GIBBS was more hurt then anything with JEEZY cause he really thought JEEZY would open the door for him cause he said it in interviews he looked at JEEZY as a mentor & things didn't go the way he thought they would....GIBBS is cool though I was bumping that WHITE RANGE the other day...

I gurantee you ask any old head who they're Rollin with I bet it's Jeezy
As far as what tho? He not a better rapper than Ross at all never has been dudes in BMF that I know personally that use to be around him say he a fraud another 30+ year old grown man that gets rich and famous and all of a sudden decides to claim "Crip" FOH...

I gurantee you ask any old head who they're Rollin with I bet it's Jeezy

All my old heads love Jeezy & Ross. Swear they're like the favorite south rappers for cool old heads ages 35-45.

My old heads like Future too :pimp: :lol:. I'm 25, I'd probably take Jeezy based off the nostalgia of Trap or Die and TM101. But Ross has been putting out the better music for the past 5 or so years.

As far as what tho? He not a better rapper than Ross at all never has been dudes in BMF that I know personally that use to be around him say he a fraud another 30+ year old grown man that gets rich and famous and all of a sudden decides to claim "Crip" FOH...
KINK B was a crip where he was from back in the days when they were teens that's how he got his crip affiliation...That ROSS JEEZY beef was kept going by instigators man it was basically a whole bunch of nothing....You can find a story like that in every hood about every rapper from JAY getting chased in his project building, Jay showing Nas his 1st TEC, GAME being a fake blood etc....

Jeezy came in the game claiming Crip though.

On the original "Bang", he said....."Catch me bouncing thru the club with my Crip rag." Idk if he official or whatever, but he been claiming that since Trap or Die.

On the original "Bang", he said....."Catch me bouncing thru the club with my Crip rag." Idk if he official or whatever, but he been claiming that since Trap or Die.
On STAY STRAPPED he was reppin Crip & that was 04'

Never heard that version I heard the Black Flag one 

pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

GOLD BOTTLES is a fool....BTW go look at SOUL SURVIVOR video JEEZY & all the dudes in the background is dressed in all blue MEECH was in that video too that song still get me hype 10yrs later that was my freshman yr of college...

Last edited:
Just finished previewing it, and I dig it. I can tell the maturity of it, and it still has a lot of the old Jeezy feel at the same time. Could've used some Midnight Black/Shawty Redd beats, but with the way a lot of the beats on here sound, that would only be a bonus. Will cop this, and I'll probably go ahead and get Seen it All just to have every Jeezy album. Funny thing is i still haven't bought a single Ross album yet :lol:

Last edited:
I bought tm101 twice back in the day. **** was so raw. Ain't bought a jeezy album since tho, would've bought 102 tho.

Back
Top Bottom