*OFFICIAL YUKU DESIGN TUTORIAL+FAQ* CSS 101

Quote:
THEY ADDED HTML!!!! embedded video and music is possible now

So does it work or not? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
Just curious and too lazy to look through this thread.

But does anyone know why my "yuku" post count does not increase since the day I joined.

I have appox 901 posts and my yuku is still saying 850ish.

Not that it matters, but curious

^^^really?? I've changed my Yuku avy numerous times and haven't had any problems yet. Are you sure your doing it right?

If it's need I'll make a tutorial on changing your avys and stuff. Let me know...

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-mail[/td][td]Yuku[/td][/tr][/table]​
Notre Dame 06-07 NCAA Football Champions

Quote:
Just curious and too lazy to look through this thread.

But does anyone know why my "yuku" post count does not increase since the day I joined.

I have appox 901 posts and my yuku is still saying 850ish.

Not that it matters, but curious

Quote:
The only way for your post count to go up is to post in Yuku message boards not ezboard message boards... hopefully they transfer our full post count when NT finally switches over to Yuku.
Quote:
Also I notice if you change your avy,it still stays to the one you opened your account with

After you upload your new avatar you have to choose it... after you choose your new avatar it'll take you back to the Profile Mini Block where you change your personal information you have to make sure you click on save.

What I'd really like is for a way to delete old avatars that I will no longer use... I have about eight that I've uploaded and want to delete about five of them.
yuku - pbase - e-mail

Equipo Latino

^^^Basically the same process as when you want to add a friend. Except this time it will say "disconnect us" instead of "connect us".

Should i buy EZ supporter again, if we switchin to YUKU, whats the point, right?
<!-----<hr /><!-----<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</div><!-----<!-----<hr /><!-----<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</div><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</div><!-----<br>

testin sig
s spending like soundscans famz, so when you ask for 16s you know i pull out gramz, damn, the crack is back, ya boy package more O's than applejacks

MY YUKU

Everyone check your profiles now!!! You have your own media block where you can put music videos and stuff. You also have tags now...but I don't know what the hell their for.. :lol:
laugh.gif

O

can someone tell me how i can add music to the media section.....add me if you'd like
s spending like soundscans famz, so when you ask for 16s you know i pull out gramz, damn, the crack is back, ya boy package more O's than applejacks

MY YUKU

my ezboard profile is still showing even though I already made a yuku account. What might be the problem? I already clicked the migrate to yuku banner ad in my control center but same problem.

Last edited:
^^^Go to your control center...then go to edit profile and if you actually converted your profile to Yuku then there should be a box that says "use Yuku profile". Make sure the box is checked...
S
R.I.P Kurt​

Quote:
^^^Go to your control center...then go to edit profile and if you actually converted your profile to Yuku then there should be a box that says "use Yuku profile". Make sure the box is checked...

I don't see it there.

Last edited:
^^^Well heres my my control center: (I circled the part I was talking about...)

fdfdfdfdfas1.png

If that dosen't appear in your control center than you probably didn't successfully convert your profile to Yuku. But I wouldn't take my word for it because I'm not an expert on this crap. You might want to check out to see if Yuku.com has a FAQ/Help section or message board.
S
R.I.P Kurt​

Nope, nothing there. I first made my yuku account with a different email from my ezboard account, then I changed the email on my yuku to the one I had on ezboard, I know in there lies the problem. Thanks for the help anyway.

EDIT

I just deleted the account and made it again and it worked :D
happy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom